Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Come join us for such delights as Halibut topped with jumbo lump crabmeat or grilled filet Mignon topped with grilled lobster tail finished with béarnaise.
Whatever your choice may be, we promise to make your experience a memorable one.
House specialties include Lobster and Pineapple Fried Rice, Peking Duck, Seafood Royale, Wok Seared Surf and Turf.
Redefining upscale dining on the Cape May Peninsula, Provence seduces diners with what can only be described as a beautifully choreographed synergy of food, flavors and techniques, plated with undeniable flair and whimsey. Set in a stunningly renovated 1854 historic mansion reminiscent of a french country chateau, diners are taken on a magical journey that indulges all one's senses. Join us for our multi-course, prix-fixe Chef's Tasting menu or our Bistronomy dining and weekend brunch experience. Dining is BYOB with Hawk Haven wines available for purchase. View our menu at www.ProvenceCapeMay.com.
Shamone BYOB offers a multi-course tasting menu experience for dinner, designed for both those in search of a curated culinary adventure and those who simply don’t know what they’re in the mood to eat.
At our 7PM seating, you’ll enjoy fourteen unique recipes and one dessert in an upbeat, party atmosphere with lights down low and the music turned up!
And in the morning, get ready for your day or recover from last night at Cape May’s first Unlimited Brunch! If you’re looking for something more interesting than eggs and bacon, Shamone BYOB Brunch is it.
Zagat has rated Il Mulino New York as Manhattan’s No. 1 Italian restaurant for decades and has said the restaurant provides "one-of-a-kind" cuisine filled with delicious flavors, creating an "outstanding Italian classic" restaurant where "every dish is a masterpiece."
Executive Chef Michele Mazza, who hails from Naples, Italy, has proudly carried this tradition since 2003. Fresh ingredients, artistic preparation and impeccable service distinguish Il Mulino New York as one of the world’s premiere restaurants. In addition to fine dining, Il Mulino New York provides excellent off-site catering and products.
Located on the first floor of the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, close to the famed Boardwalk entrance, Il Mulino New York is a luxurious complement to a night on the town.
We offer a lovely selection of red and white wines by the bottle from Bellview Winery.
Wear designer socks when dining at The Gables, our Beach Haven, NJ restaurant. They may well be knocked off by the imaginative seasonal fare at our 2007-08 Zagat rated 26
"Exceptional to Perfection"
This historic Victorian Jersey Shore inn is open nightly for dinner during the summer season, and Thursday through Sunday from Fall to Spring. We also host memorable private parties and weddings in this most romantic of settings.
Prime Parking: Tesla and EV charging stations available for guests upon request.
George's Place in Wildwood Crest offers the same menu you know and love from our Cape May and CMCH locations, plus seasonal specials We are family-friendly, and welcome adults to enjoy their go-to BYOB beverages. Our dining room is open Year-round and our outdoor deck offers waterfront seating. Seating preferences are considered but not guaranteed. We are CASH ONLY
Breakfast & Lunch Favorites: Banana French Toast, Tiramisu Waffle, Crab Cake Benedict, Mediterranean Salad, and Gyros
Dinner Specialties: Hummus Sampler, Paxi Tuna, Spanakopita, Greek Lamb Chops, Atlantic Salmon, Whole Branzino and Braised Beef Short Rib
Same-Day Reservation Cancellation before 4pm -$15 per person
Same Day Reservation Cancellation after 4pm or No-Show -$35 per person
Since 1968, Kara Restaurant Group has welcomed visitors and locals to enjoy a variety of dining experiences: KaraRestaurantGroup.com
Disclaimer: A $10per person fee will be assessed for same-day cancelations along with a $25per person fee for a no-show to your credit card on file.
BYOB | Pet-Friendly | Cash & Major Credit Cards Accepted.
Vintage is part of Kara Restaurant Group, a collection of boutique BYOB experiences.
- JBJulieBAtlantic City / South Jersey Shore •5 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoIt was not the first time we went to brunch at the Atlantic City country club. We thought it was the best that it ever was. The food was incredible. The selections fresh delicious the staff was friendly. We can’t go wait to go back.More infoAtlantic City Country Club - Taproom Bar & GrillePrice: Expensive• American• Northfield/Linwood•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipAtlantic City / South Jersey Shore •6 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoExcellent food and excellent service. Great place! Enjoy them!More infoSofia - MargatePrice: Expensive• Greek• Margate•4.6
- JJennyvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •11 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoMy favorite restaurant! delicious food, lovely ambiance, and a BYOB. Always spectacular dishes.More infoStella RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Ventnor City•4.8
- MMattievipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •83 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoOur meal was awesome as usual. We both had specials, lobster Ravioli with shrimp and crab and I had ￼￼Bronzino over ￼ ￼￼capellini in a white wine sauce. Delicious. We started with a Caesar salad. Remy was our waiter and he was attentive to our needs at all times. He is an asset to Bueno Vita. We will continue to come as we love this restaurant.More infoBuona VitaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Somers Point•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlantic City / South Jersey Shore •3 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoVery nice place. Ive always passed by and never thought to try but then I read the reviews and boyy were they right. It was supposed to be a 5 top and my family ended up bringing others and they accommodated us for the extra 2 people. And were so nice about everything. We loved it so much, its byob so make sure to bring your own drinks! Also, we forgot a wine key and sure enough they had one a long with a cooler for the wine and glasses! The food was another level, the bread was great and all of our dishes were amazing.More infoLa Cucina RistorantePrice: Expensive• Italian• Northfield/Linwood•4.6
Discover South Jersey Shore
There is no place like the Jersey Shore. Towns like Atlantic City have much to offer, especially food. With cheese on the bottom and sauce on top, boardwalk pizza is a delight. Consider trying an oversized "XXL" pie with cheese, mushrooms, and red peppers. Atlantic City is one of the best places to get salt water taffy. Available in any candy store in the neighborhood, this treat comes in a variety of flavors. Dig through the box and discover why this candy has been a Jersey Shore favorite for over 100 years. No trip to Atlantic City is complete without a taste of creamy homemade ice cream. The salt water air will make you crave this amazing dessert.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Atlantic City is Il Mulino New York - Atlantic City
- Splash Zone Water Park
- Port Republic Wildlife Management Area
- Wildwoods Convention Center
- Ocean City Beach
- Congress Hall
- Sandpiper Beach Club
- Kinseys Pond
- Liberty Harbor
- Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City
- Mark G Etess Arena
- 48th St
- Atlantic County Park
- Eldorado Motor Inn
- Caribbean Motel
- Pine Oak Park
- Absecon Lighthouse
- Atlantic City Boardwalk
- Steel Pier
- Emlen Physick Estate
- Marriott's Fairway Villas