New England Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for dinner in Boston / New England
Outdoor dining in Boston / New England
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in New England
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Since 2009 when we opened our first slice shop on Congress Street in downtown Portland, we’ve been striving to elevate the pizza experience. It starts with the ingredients – high quality, local when possible – and the toppings – creative and comforting. Mashed potatoes? Tortellini? Cranberries on a pizza? These are just a few of the things we tried – and they worked. “The Masher” with mashed potato, scallion, and bacon is one of our most popular pies. And people thought it was weird when we first put it on the menu.
Making simple food isn’t easy. We are continuously working to make sure every pizza is perfect and every slice unforgettable. Whether it be from one of our slice counters, or in one of our full service dining rooms, every member of our team is motivated by this goal of consistently well-executed, uncomplicated food.
We offer both indoor and outdoor dinning.
River views from nearly all our inside tables.
Single table on the back deck can accommodate up to 4 people. Please call to request this table.
*Due to our small size and high volume of the summer we will no longer be accepting reservations for parties greater than 6 people*
**Cancellation and No-Show Policy - We are now requiring credit card information to secure reservations. Any reservation cancelled within 24 hours of reservation or No-shows will be charged $25 per person**
The Culinary Team, under direction of renowned Executive Chef Isaac Olivo, present menus that change daily, and are modern, globally inspired and locally acquired representations of Cape Cod cuisine. Select from the 4-course menu options, or for the ultimate culinary journey or special occasion, opt for Chef Isaac's 7-course Chef's Tasting Menu.
For a sample 4-course menu, visit https://cuveechatham.com/wp-content/uploads/fine-dining-menu.pdf
Cocktail attire; jackets are preferred.
Executive Chef Jose Ochoa create modern dishes with subtle and unexpected flavor combinations. Awarded best overall restaurant in New England, Natalie's uniquely blends a current sense of place and time with modern techniques and the bounty of Maine.
The restaurant offers outside dining in season, with breathtaking views over the harbor and hills. Natalie's is fully air conditioned and has a full bar and lounge for cocktails and lighter fare.
Natalie's s offers A La Carte and a 5-course Grand Cru Lobster Menu.
Member of Relais & Chateaux
Serving breakfast and dinner daily, the Reading Room is a one of a kind dining experience. Delectable local Maine cuisine and attentive service are surpassed only by the magnificent panoramic ocean views.
Start your evening with locally farmed oysters while deciding between our signature Beef Short Ribs or Filet and Lobster Tail fresh from the boats on the Harbor. Linger over a slice of Maine Blueberry Pie while you enjoy a crafted cocktail and soft piano music.
Smart casual attire is preferred, but not required. We do not accept parties exceeding 6 people. Please note that we are not able to guarantee tables by the window.
We look forward to seeing you!
In the evening at Twenty-eight Atlantic resort casual dress for gentlemen and appropriate attire for women is appropriate. While jackets and ties are not required, torn jeans, flip flops and recreational t-shirts are not permitted.
We're accepting reservations for parties of up to 6 people for seating in our Beer Cafe. Limited seating is also available for walk-ins. Please note we are not a full service restaurant; we offer a curated selection of beverages and nibbly bits to accompany our world class beers.
Curbside pickup is available 7 days a week from 11am to 6pm, and our Beer Cafe is open Thursday through Sunday from 11am to 6pm. Please visit our website for more information.
While we're best known for our Ramen, Pho, and Udon noodle soups, we are also highly-regarded for our Drunken Noodles, Pad Thai, and Green Curry Lemongrass Stir Fry. Before you dive in head first to your meal, don't forget to try our pork or vegetable dumplings, Nime Chow, and our scallion pancakes.
Noodles is also vegan and gluten-free friendly! All of our broths and sauces are already gluten free, and our broths can be made vegetarian based, so you'll never have to worry about not having enough options.
Last but CERTAINLY not least, don't forget to bring your favorite beer, wine, vodka or other alcoholic beverage. That's right! Noodles is BYOB, and there is no corking fee or charge.
New restaurants to OpenTable in Boston / New England
See what locals rave about in New England
- LLoraineWashington, D.C. Area •7 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFood and cocktails were amazing! And the service was even better. Love the music and ambience. It’s a beautiful space!More infoButtermilk & Bourbon$$$$• Southern• Back Bay•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerBoston / New England •125 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThis was a get-together with friends not often seen. I must say that Susan, our server, was just AWESOME. She anticipated our requests, came by exactly on time, and said all the right things. We had a perfect table in the shade on a hot day, and the food was outstanding. We lingered for an extended chat, and felt no pressure to vacate. It was perfect!More infoHenrietta's Table$$$$• American• Harvard Square•4.5
- KPKatherineP1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoIn a rapidly changing world, it's lovely to find that some places haven't. The Harvest has maintained both the quality of the food and the overall experience since we started going there when they opened. A long time ago! This was lunch on the patio. Jacob, or terrific server, moved us to a sunny spot at our request and was attentive and pleasant throughout. Savenor's hamburgers! We hadn't had anyone's for many months and decided to go for the best there are. A tiny quibble, the excellent fries were a little salty. I opted for salad instead, which was a fresh frisee, perfect for the start of summer overall!!More infoHarvest$$$$• Contemporary American• Cambridge•4.6
- NLNicoleLvipAtlantic Canada •14 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023New Years Day Brunch. Absolutely delicious! Bread and butter were amazing! This is a favourite place the past few years. Service was excellent. Great value!More infoTerra at Eataly Boston$$$$• Contemporary Italian• Back Bay•4.5
- JSJenSNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023One of the best brunches I’ve ever had!! Fantastic wine, cocktails and fresh, creative dishes that were so delightful we ate nearly every bite. Can’t wait to visit Boston again and return. Even my picky, foodie vegetarian boyfriend was completely wowed. We live in NYC where there is the BEST food, and were totally impressed!More infoAlden and Harlow$$$$• American• Harvard Square•4.7
Restaurant experiences trending in Boston / New England
Discover more great restaurants
12 rooftop restaurants with the most dazzling views in the U.S.
Devour blazing sunset views from an Asian and Peruvian spot in Miami or sip on craft cocktails at a hotel lounge in San Francisco at the U.S.’s best rooftop restaurants.
13 rollicking drag brunches that represent the best of America
A bollywood-themed drag brunch, a historic Miami celebrity haunt, an outdoor destination in sunny California, and more.
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in New England
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Celebrate your special occasions at these 14 top Boston restaurants
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top 14 restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
5 Must-Book Restaurants in Boston Right Now
Whether you’re on the hunt for pub grub or the best of international cuisine without the cost of airfare, Boston’s newest—and reopened—restaurants have it all. These five spots, which include the city’s first Yemeni restaurant and one of its largest patios, are the hottest places to dine in Boston right now.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Beantown, dubbed for the baked beans that put the city on the map, is about far more than beans these days. Local restaurants channel the region’s farm-to-table traditions and celebrate the iconic seafood of New England’s coast—no trip to the region is complete without a proper lobster (pronounced “lob-stah,” steamed and served with butter and corn on-the-cob), freshly shucked oysters, fried clams—you name it. Hometown to a handful of internationally influential female restaurateurs and the inimitable legacy of Julia Child, who called Cambridge home, Boston will always be a city where liberal sensibilities meet a global approach, in politics and on the plate.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in New England. Our customers recommend The Ocean House Restaurant, Hemenway's and Boat House Waterfront Dining
As of June 5, 2023 there are 1733 restaurants in New England. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Italian, Seafood, Contemporary American, Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in New England who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in New England either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Liberty Tree Mall
- New England Aquarium
- South Weymouth Station
- Copley Square
- Westin Copley Place
- Boston Public Library
- Patriot Place
- Framingham Ma Station
- Belchertown Center Historic District
- Fairmont Copley Plaza
- Warwick Rhode Island
- Emerson College
- Woburn Mall Shopping Center
- Quincy Center
- Boston Marriott Long Wharf
- The Mall At Chestnut Hill Shopping Center
- The Symphony Hall
- Witch Dungeon Museum
- Natick Mall Shopping Center
- Celebrate your special occasions at these 14 top Boston restaurants
- 100 Boston / New England Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- Best Restaurants in Portland, ME
- Discover Trending Restaurants in Boston
- Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
- The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
- Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
- Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
- Discover the Best Sushi in Boston
- The Best Breakfast Restaurants in Boston
- The Best Ramen in Boston
- These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
- The Best Chinese Food in Boston
- Where to drink in Boston right now
- The Best Restaurants in Boston
- The Best Cheap Eats in Boston
- 9 romantic restaurants for date night in Boston
- The Best Brunch Restaurants in Boston
- The Most Romantic Restaurants in Boston
- 5 Must-Book Restaurants in Boston Right Now