Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Casbah's are in harmony amongst this backdrop. It is a sanctuary for Moroccans.
In this dining room you will witness authentic architecture, carvings, tiles, paintings and crafts which result from twelve centuries of Moroccan art.
The cuisine is presented in a fashion that enhances it's surroundings and is considered by culinary experts to be among the top three cuisines worldwide.
Our venue let you indulge in an approachable yet refined atmosphere that delivers a fine dinning experience resonating with each guest.
Surrounded by a team driven by passion, Chef Danny Beaulieu takes pride in honoring the richness of the Canadian terroir, showcasing a vision of contemporary Canadian cuisine.
For the full experience a 6 courses tasting menu is also available.
Our sommelier Julie Hélie curates a wine list designed to pair with the creations chef Beaulieu & his team brings to the table. Enhancing our approach to what we believe is an outstanding gastronomic experience.
Also, elaborated seasonally, ãnkôr offers a diversified local beer selection as well as a Canadian spirits focused cocktail list.
Come and join us, have fun!
Head chef Mike Hakjin Kim has worked at five stars JW-Marriott Japanese Restaurant in South Korea and has been 18 years of experience. He prepares every ingredient as fresh as it can be and does the best of his efforts and abilities to serve everything in perfect feature to all the customers.
Come and dine with us on our stunning gazebo patios, overlooking the Foothill Mountains. The Azuridge Burger and Beer experience features a variety of delicious locally crafted beers, an amazing selection of fine summer wine and the most incredible mouth watering burgers. We look forward to hosting you soon!
THERE MAY BE ROOM FOR WALK-IN! (These don't represent all our tables!)
PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF YOUR DINING TIME on our busier nights. We try to pack the house as much as possible!
Two Guys Pizza has been serving award-winning pizza to Lethbridge for over 20 years! We offer a wide variety of pizzas, from classic standards to revolutionary pizza creations! Our small dining room offers over 90 craft beer and wine. Everybody is welcome here! We can also accommodate gluten free and vegan! See ya soon!
Delivery & Takeout is always an option for everyone! Thanks. Visit twoguyspizza.ca for more info!
Long time chefs Giovanni and Michele took over the management of the restaurant in Calgary's Kensington district, keeping the Osteria de Medici tradition and incorporating their own twist to create Osteria Chef's Table.
Our beautiful dining room features a classic Italian Style atmosphere, crisp linens and comfortable seating.
The new menu features a combination of classic Italian dishes along with daily specials created by the Chefs. Osteria Chef’s Table is dedicated to offering exceptional service and the freshest ingredients available.
Giovanni and Michele frequent city markets, local growers and farmers to bring you only the best of locally sourced ingredients.
Osteria Chef's Table is open for Lunch and Dinner and is available to host your next event.
- YYuminmytumPalm Springs / Palm Desert Cities •17 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe went for my moms 75th birthday and it did not disappoint! The Brussel sprout salad, the burrata and the Caesar were all excellent. My mom and I had the fettuccine al fungi, my dad had the scallops, my brother the seafood pasta and my husband the tomato pasta. All excellent! Our waiter was excellent. It was the perfect amount of time to chat and look at the menu without being rushed but also without feeling like you’d been forgotten which is an art in itself. We ended with the ricotta cinnamon balls which I was unsure about but were delicious. From the warm greeting of the maître de, I just knew it was going to be great! We will be back!!More infoLucaPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Beltline•4.7
- MMMelissaMvipVancouver / British Columbia •19 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe were lucky enough to sit at the bar. The bartender was fantastic, the atmosphere was great. We will definitely be back.More infoFinePrintPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Canadian• Calgary•4.7
- BDBDiggityEdmonton / Northern Alberta •10 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe love Ten Foot Henry and try to come when we are in Calgary (we are from Edmonton). Every dish was fantastic and I will be talking about this until the next time! We ordered the tuna crudo (this was our favourite!), Caesar salad, charred cabbage, and the red prawns. Everything was amazing. The service was great, and I even made a comment that if I ever opened up a restaurant, I would strive to have the service they do. Amazing!More infoTen Foot HenryPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Canadian• Calgary•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipCalgary / Southern Alberta •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023I don’t give 5 stars like ever but if there were 6 I would gladly do so. Above the food, and atmosphere was absolutely amazing the server how fast, friendly and efficient she was honestly amazed me. Definitely one my new fav restaurants in Calgary.More infoBarbarellaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Calgary•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerCalgary / Southern Alberta •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It was honestly wonderful like words can’t explain I don’t know where to begin food was complete perfection service was amazing prices were very affordable our waitress kept checking up on us we ordered the Steak Frites and it was amazing the steak was cooked to perfection it’s my number 1 place to go to everytime we go on a dateMore infoMAJOR TOMPrice: Expensive• Continental• Downtown•4.6
Calgary's Award-winning Restaurants
Discover award winning restaurants in Calgary.
These Are the 14 Best Calgary Restaurants for Celebrating Special Occasions
Even though the COVID-19 pandemic has altered how we celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions, most of us are still inclined to mark milestones with some kind of food. Some people are choosing to gather at home with a lavish take-out spread ordered from a favorite restaurant, while others are getting together with small groups of close friends or family to savor a good restaurant meal. Calgary is full of restaurants ideal for celebrating life’s special occasions, whether you’re looking for a luxurious multi-course tasting menu or beers over a fully loaded pizza. While the pandemic has limited how many revelers can come to the table, most of the city’s celebratory restaurants are open for business and ready to help diners feel like they’re escaping the weight of the world, even for a couple of hours or so. These Calgary restaurants are all worthy of hosting small celebrations.
Located a mere hour and a half east of Banff National Park, Calgary is blazing new trails in the culinary sphere. Urban rustic and outdoor dining restaurants reach pinnacle-status with mountains spanning the horizon and chefs preparing dishes like bison tartare and wild boar. Tacos and tapas bars are local favorites, too, as are the ever-popular pancake houses.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Calgary is Chairman’s Steakhouse
- The Fairmont Palliser
- Stephen Avenue Walk
- Market Mall
- Eau Claire Market
- Super 8 Innisfail
- Bridgeland Memorial C Train
- 4th Street C Train
- S A I T Acad Jubilee C Train
- Carriage House Theatre Foundation
- Sylvan Lake Provincial Park
- Fort Calgary
- Macleod Trail
- Copperstone Resort
- Mcknight Westwinds C Train
- Fish Creek Provincial Park
- Courtyard by Marriott Calgary South
- Johnston Canyon
- Radisson Hotel Red Deer
- Stampede Park
- Cross Iron Mills
- 11 of Calgary’s Best Date-Night Restaurants
- 33 Calgary Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Calgary's Award-winning Restaurants
- These Are the 14 Best Calgary Restaurants for Celebrating Special Occasions
- Where Chefs Eat in Calgary
- The Best Restaurants in Calgary
- 86 Calgary / Southern Alberta Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- 15 Top Calgary Restaurants for Outdoor Dining