Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The menu price is $175 per person (20% service charge plus tax not included) plus $10 corkage fee per person. (If you purchase some wines from our goosefoot® food & wine store, the corkage fee will be waived).
The wine list is available at www.goosefootfoodandwine.net
Food Restrictions: For this spring multi-course surprise tasting menu we can accommodate no shellfish, pescatarian and mild nuts allergy.
UNFORTUNATELY for this spring multi-course surprise menu WE CANNOT accommodate : vegetarian, vegan, low dairy, no dairy, severe nuts a
Chef's Kaiseki Tasting Menu!
The Chef's Kaiseki Tasting Menu is 2 appetizers, 4 pieces of sashimi, 4 pieces of nigiri, miso soup and 1 maki, and 1 handroll per person and is $99/person.
We also offer 2 different sake pairings to complement the Tasting menu for
We are currently serving Beer, Sake, Whiskey, and Wine.
We require 24 hr advance notice for cancellations or rescheduling.
No call/no shows will be charged $50/person.
For questions, please call 773-681-0206
At the moment, we are very limited in regards to accommodating dietary restrictions. We can only accommodate pescatarians. We are a very small team at the moment and once we are streamlined we will be accepting more dietary restrictions! Please bear with us!
The beverage program comes from Chicago’s most award-winning mixologist, Lance Bowman, who rotates half of the cocktail list every two months while perfecting the art of tradition with his riffs on American classics, staples of the cocktail list at The Alderman.
To start we offer a Swiss Gruyere cheese fondue, served with fresh breads, fruits and vegetables for dipping. Our crisp house salad, dressed with tangy Dijon vinaigrette, offers a counterpoint to the rich, warm cheese fondue appetizer.
Next, you’ll cook your choices of Australian lobster tail, Gulf shrimp, beef tenderloin, fresh sea scallops or boneless chicken breast in a pot of sizzling soybean oil or broth. The main course is served with fresh vegetables and eight gourmet dipping sauces.
Our famous chocolate fondue is flamed table-side, and presented with marshmallows for roasting and other delectable dippers.
The food at Le Petit Paris is described as approachable French cuisine. Diners can try classic dishes like a Coq a Vin Rouge, which is chicken in a red wine sauce served with bacon, carrots, mushrooms and onions. If guests want a true taste of France, they can choose with the iconic duck a l'orange, served in a grand mariner sauce. Le Petit Paris also keeps an extensive collection of French wines for guests to pair with each meal.
- LDLakewayDinerAustin •19 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoLoved it! Would definitely go back, if we weren’t visiting tourists.More infoThe Little Gem RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Oak Park•4.5
- LILeaveIt2theProsvipChicago / Illinois •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFabulous dinner from start to finish. Staff was welcoming and made great recommendations. Food was delicious and fresh. Italian classics done beautifully. Tuna carpaccio, squash blossoms to start which I really recommend. Pollo Milanese and homemade pasta were delicious.More infoPiacere MioPrice: Moderate• Italian• Forest Park•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •1 review4.0Dined on Sep 3, 2023The food was great, the vibe was excellent!! I recommend!More infoThe View RestaurantPrice: Expensive• American• Riverside•4.3
- MMartaChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Wonderful restaurant, with great food, ambience and service.More infoMaya Del SolPrice: Moderate• Latin American• Oak Park•4.7
- LliseetgvipChicago / Illinois •18 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our server Alyssa was amazing and overall the whole service today was on point starting with the hostesses! Food wine perfect!More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Oak ParkPrice: Moderate• American• Oak Park•4.5
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
4 dishes to try at Chicago’s River North Mexican gem Tzuco
Famed chef Carlos Gaytán’s restaurant just turned four and it’s the perfect excuse to go to this Chicago restaurant spotlighting Mexican regional cooking.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Chicago right now
Chicago’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support on Juneteenth, and everyday. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Chicago’s 8 favorite bars
Chicago’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges and charming wine bars to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Celebrate your special occasions at these 12 top Chicago restaurants
The Windy City has endless options when it comes to transforming a regular Saturday night into an unforgettable evening. Though many celebrations in this Midwestern sports town are centered around home team victories, championships aren’t the only reasons to party. Ring in a birthday at a cevicheria on a bustling West Loop rooftop. Toast a relationship milestone at a MICHELIN-starred, Korean American gem in Avondale. These are the 12 best restaurants in Chicago for celebrating special occasions right now.
15 restaurants that define Chicago
Meet the best restaurants that define Chicago's dining scene, capturing its past and present while also imagining its future.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
The 11 Best Restaurants in Chicago for a Romantic Date Night
Whether it’s for that special February holiday or just because, the Windy City abounds with romantic restaurants. A sexy seafood spot in River North serves exquisite oysters and liquid nitrogen cocktails. In the West Loop, a Croatian Italian restaurant steered by a Top Chef winner has plenty of cozy corners for cuddling. A flamenco guitarist serenades diners at a 50-year-old fondue favorite in Lakeview. Chicago has plenty of options for your next date, whether you’re looking for a casual evening of quiet conversation or a show-stopping display of culinary wooing. Go ahead and put down that heart-shaped chocolate box and book a table at one of these 11 romantic restaurants instead.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Chicago
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
9 Bucket-List Burgers in Chicago
Deep-dish pizza and loaded hot dogs might be what the Windy City is known for, but Chicago knows how to make a damn good burger. The city is jam-packed with restaurants presenting their takes on the ground meat sandwich. Think Venteux’s chuck patty topped with raclette and crispy shallots, Adorn’s dry-aged prime beef burger, or Blue Door Farm Stand’s vegan quinoa burger with mango chutney. Here are the best burgers you do not want to miss in Chicago.
Winds whipping off Lake Michigan are no match for hungry Chicagoans in pursuit of the ultimate burger and a respite from brutal winters. Historically at the heart of the meat industry, the city’s slaughterhouses now house tony Michelin-starred restaurants, and deep-dish is just one of countless takes on Italian American staples in town. Arguably the American capital of molecular gastronomy, Chicago is at once a trendsetter and the capital of casual. Calling all carnivores.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 29, 2023 there are 1690 restaurants in Chicago. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Italian, Steakhouse, Japanese, Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Chicago who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Chicago either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Danada Square West Shopping Center
- Hampton Inn Marion
- Congress Plaza Hotel
- Deer Park Town Center Shopping Center
- The Art Institute of Chicago
- Navy Pier
- Yorktown Shopping Center
- Oakbrook Center
- Fox Valley Mall
- Loyola University Chicago
- Woodfield Mall Shopping Center
- Oakbrook Shopping Center
- Volo Auto Museum
- Rotary Park
- Omni Chicago Hotel
- Union Station, Chicago
- Field Museum
- Rosemont Theatre
- The Palmer House Hilton
- 5 innovative restaurants to seek out in Chicago
- Persons with Disabilites-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the Midwest
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
- The 11 Best Restaurants in Chicago for a Romantic Date Night
- Chicago's Most Iconic Restaurants
- Tacobout Tasty Tacos in Chicago
- 9 Bucket-List Burgers in Chicago
- Middle Eastern-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the Midwest
- Chicago’s 10 best outdoor dining setups
- Diners' Choice: Best Overall Restaurants in Chicago
- Announcing Chicago’s 2022 MICHELIN Selects
- 50 Chicago Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- 6 new restaurants making a splash in Chicago right now
- Celebrate your special occasions at these 12 top Chicago restaurants
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
- Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
- Chicago’s 8 favorite bars
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the Midwest
- Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
- Chicago's Award-winning Restaurants