Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We look forward to seeing you.
Enjoy bourbon, crafts, and cuts along with an extensive selection of wines to pair with one of our David’s Club signature steaks, made with 28-day aged all natural beef.
- OTOpenTable DinerWestern Kentucky / SW Indiana •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat experience! Great food! Great service! We are a family of 2 adults 3 children and everyone had a great meal! Great variety of wines and food. Everyone has to visit this amazing restaurant!!!More info7593 ChophousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Kissimmee•4.9
- TKTinaKLondon •5 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWonderful experience! Menu is varied definitely food for every pallet. Small plates to share big plates if you are hungry. Lovely service everyone very helpful eager to please . Beautiful views over reunion golf courses and Orlando. Fireworks at parks start at 9. Most definitely worth a visit....More infoEleven at Reunion ResortPrice: Moderate• American• Champions Gate•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerTampa / Central Florida West •1 review5.0Dined on Sep 24, 2023We visit Trevis @ the Omni every year for our anniversary. Every time they roll out the red carpet for us - but this year was just beyond our expectations. Sammy provides 5 star service and just makes the whole experience one to remember. Chef Jonathan’s food was delicious- true talent! The servers Emily and Teresa helped us with our little baby while my husband and I ate. Beyond special and cannot say enough good things about this team! Can’t wait to come back for year six.More infoTrevi's - Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGatePrice: Moderate• Italian• Champions Gate•4.5
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Aug 19, 2023Service was top notch. Food was excellent. We will be back.More infoZen - Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGatePrice: Moderate• Pan-Asian• Champions Gate•4.6
- MAMAL1029Tampa / Central Florida West •15 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Mu husband and I dined on New Years Day for lunch. The menu at lunch is limited, but the food is very good. The salmon salad may have been the best I've had. Jonathan was our server. He was extremity friendly, attentive and knowledgeable about various wines and the food menu. His service was superb! Looking forward to going back for dinner sometime.More infoDavid's Club - Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGatePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Champions Gate•4.7
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Champions Gate
One of the most welcoming areas in Central Florida, Champions Gate has culinary offerings for all tastes. From pizza to fish and chips to Chinese cuisine, Champions Gate is known to locals as a premier food destination. Seafood lovers will delight in the catch of the day at local seafood restaurants, featuring fresh options straight from the sea. You will find a wide variety of dishes such as pizza or sandwiches all while enjoying the local festivities. Whether you prefer casual or upscale, Champions Gate has much to offer at its many restaurants and resorts. Bistros, breweries and pubs abound in this hidden gem of an Orlando neighborhood.
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in Champions Gate include Zen - Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate, David's Club - Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate and Eleven at Reunion Resort
Bottomless brunch in Champions Gate is available at Trevi's - Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate, Eleven at Reunion Resort and David's Club - Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
The most romantic restaurant in Champions Gate is David's Club - Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
Restaurants in Champions Gate with a great view include Eleven at Reunion Resort, David's Club - Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate and Finns Restaurant
- Championsgate Golf Resort
- Twelve-Bedroom Disney Area Golf Resort Estate
- Magical Orlando Resorts
- Grosvenor House 8GL
- Highland Reserve Golf and Country Club by Florida HomeOwners Direct
- 49931 by Executive Villas Florida
- Villa Davenport 3
- Four Corners
- Dolphin Vista
- Villa Davenport 10
- Twelve-Bedroom Disney Area Golf Resort Mansion
- Six-Bedroom House at Solterra Resort Orlando by Citrus Grove Villas
- Neverland Villa
- Steamboat by Florida Dream Homes
- Dolcetto Drive Holiday home 1
- Villa Davenport 1
- 57323 by Executive Villas Florida
- Villa Davenport 4