Make a free reservation
Available for dinner now in Huntingdon
Outdoor dining in Huntingdon
New restaurants to OpenTable in Huntingdon
See what locals rave about in Huntingdon
- CSCraigS1 review4.0Dined 2 days agoWe had afternoon tea, which was very pleasant. The staff were well attentive but not overly. The ambience is nice, a nearby table did decide to take a call and place on loudspeaker for some reason!! The food was nice!More infoThe George Hotel££££• British• Huntingdon•4.6
- KBKasiaB1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThe food is amazing and the lady waiting our table was very helpful. We had regular bottles of water supplied to the table, without even asking. It is my third time at the 77pub and I can't wait to come back.More infoNumber 77££££• Thai• Cambridge•4.5
- ESEvaSCambridge/Cambridgeshire •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoLovely food, beautiful surroundings, excellent service. The Ivy never fails to please. I have only one gripe: three of us (out of a group of 4) had their very reasonable two-course meal (£17.95). But the bill at the end was still pretty high, and one reason was that a single glass of wine (only one of us drank alcohol that evening) came to £14.00!!! I don't think I've ever paid as much for wine - only for champagne, and then often not as much. I dread to think of the total if we had all had wine! In addition - not really a gripe but a suggestion: it would be nice to have one or two more choices on the set menu - or more variation over time. If you enjoy going to the Ivy, but are watching the cash, after a while you come up against the same dishes again and again, and it gets a bit samey! Other than that, no complaints.More infoThe Ivy Cambridge Brasserie££££• Contemporary British• Cambridge•4.4
- JWJackieWCambridge/Cambridgeshire •2 reviews5.0Dined on May 14, 2023The George has recently changed hands again and it was not as busy as usual for a Sunday lunchtime. However, the food my friend and I ordered was cooked and presented perfectly. The portion sizes were smaller than previously, which we felt was better because we were able to eat everything instead of leaving some to go to waste. The only suggestion I would give is please serve the Eton Mess in sundae glasses rather than bowls. Thank you for the best meal we have had in a long time. See you again soon.More infoGeorge££££• Pub• Keyston•3.6
- SASarahAKent •2 reviews5.0Dined on May 13, 2023This is my Husbands "go to" for celebrations, never disappointsMore infoThe Elm££££• Gastro Pub• Huntingdon•4.3
Restaurant experiences trending in Huntingdon
Dining around Huntingdon Hot Spots
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Huntingdon. Our customers recommend The White Horse at Tilbrook, The George Hotel and The Elm
As of May 28, 2023 there are 3 restaurants in Huntingdon. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find British, Pub and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Huntingdon who deliver with Deliveroo, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Huntingdon either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.