Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Try the Ravioli Aurora experience, sip the fantastic wines conveyed by charismatic staffers because in Arte our patrons are part of the family."
If you are late for a reservation more than a 15 minute grace period, We will try our best to accommodate your party but may need to expedite your dining experience due to the table time limits. Please email email@example.com for all other reservation inquiries.
Please know that we have a grace period (15 min) .
All of our outdoor seating have heaters for your dining comfort but we ask that you dress accordingly for a New York winter.
This is the story of Paolo and Matteo, two guys from Milano who had an idea. Let's take the heart of our tradition and fuse it with the exciting innovations happening in Italian cooking, they said. Inspired by the Roman deity Janus who looked to the future as well as the past, Giano respects tradition and embraces the future. We like to think of our little corner in the east village as quite special, and hope you will too
Proof of Covid-19 Vaccine required to dine inside the restaurant.
The Spot Bar NYC is an LGBTQ+ bar located in Hell's kitchen Manhattan serving the gay community with entertainment and cocktails. Providing a safe place for LGBTQ+ and their allies.
PLEASE NOTE: The Spot Bar is a 21+ establishment
The subtly lit French oak paneled bar greets you with booth banquettes and
tables amenable to serve Jacques’ Bar Menu, all day.
The Club Room: its coffered ceilings and fireplace creates familiarity in the comfort of a warm elegant home.
Both the lounge and the bar menus offer spontaneously prepared French delicacies, savory and sweet with distinct Mediterranean and Moroccan influence.
“Majorelle” restaurant: its vaulted ceiling, marble columns, and trellised garden with up-lighted fountains set the stage for fine French Cuisine and Service in an atmosphere of harmony and luxury for all the senses.
As you step into S’Aimer, you’ll find a laid-back ambiance and posh atmosphere perfect for any occasion. Designed for intimate dinners to lively celebrations, S’Aimer is an elegant and welcoming dining experience that will leave you wanting more.
At S’Aimer NYC, we believe that delicious food is not only about taste but also about presentation. Our chefs use only the freshest and highest-quality ingredients to create flavorful and beautiful dishes.
The entire experience is approximately 3 hours.
Please visit our Aunt Jake's Upper East Side account for standard, a la carte reservations.
Aunt Jake's was founded in 2015, as the company set out to replicate the idyllic, simplistic, cuisine we grew up to enjoy. However, we wanted to create Italian food for the “next” generation. The idea was to develop an Italian concept around the customer’s choice on how to eat pasta compared to how the restaurant wanted you to eat it. With that in mind, Aunt Jakes’ core mission is to bring high-quality fresh ingredients daily to craft our handmade pasta and sauces in a health-conscious manner. The customer can mix and match, sauce with shape, and create a custom dish of their own.
We serve 15 omakase courses. We feature seasonal fish daily, often accommodating individual preferences, such as kosher-style & gluten-free. However, there are no vegetarian, or vegan alternatives.
We are open from Wednesday to Sunday and offer 3 seatings, 5:30 PM, 7 PM, and 8:30 PM.
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoAmazing food and service. Everything was delicious.More infoCecconi's at The Ned NoMadPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Italian• NoMad•4.4
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Sep 16, 2023We walked in late & the host let us know that the kitchen would be closing soon but was so sweet about it! He just wanted to give us a heads up but they were happy to seat us and didn’t make us feel rushed at all. Once we ordered, my fiancé was told that what he ordered wasn’t available anymore and he decided to not order anything else & to just share with me. To which they surprised us with some apps on the house - so kind & unnecessary! Not to mention so delicious. The food and service here are so good. Not to mention such a cute date night spot!More infoHortus NYCPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Asian• NoMad•4.5
- IRIvetteRKansas City / Kansas •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Beautiful restaurant. Service was fine, people weren’t as friendly as I like but it really wasn’t bad. Food was delicious. I would return.More infoSerra by BirreriaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Gramercy / Flatiron•4.1
- YSYuShiNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I always ask NYC cab drivers from around the world to recommend me authentic restaurants from their countries. This may be the best recommendation I have gotten so far. Needless to mention that the food is fantastic, but the interior decor is also a work of art. Wait staff are all so friendly and nice. I go there for good food, but also to impress friends and clients. And I work in the design field.More infoililiPrice: Expensive• Lebanese• Gramercy / Flatiron•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •26 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Perfect place to bring family or friends when you have a larger party. Their brunch is very good. Excellent food and great service. Nice open and airy bistro like-ambiance. Highly recommended -make reservations and enjoy!More infoThe Smith - NomadPrice: Moderate• American• Gramercy / Flatiron•4.6
The Insider: How NYC’s Fraunces Tavern is still going strong 261 years on
NYC’s oldest bar is not just a celebrity and tourist favorite, it’s also vital to residents in Manhattan’s Financial District.
Nasrin’s Kitchen in NYC is a full-on celebration of Persian home cooking
Chef Nasrin Rejali is all about recreating her mother’s and grandmother’s recipes at this Midtown restaurant.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Underground railway station
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Manhattan is Ueki Sushi