Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in Calgary
New restaurants to OpenTable in Calgary
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Calgary
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Chef Stefan Gusztak @parkbysidewalk
Come and join us, have fun!
Head chef Mike Hakjin Kim has worked at five stars JW-Marriott Japanese Restaurant in South Korea and has been 18 years of experience. He prepares every ingredient as fresh as it can be and does the best of his efforts and abilities to serve everything in perfect feature to all the customers.
Welcome to the The Bav and The Tav at Bavarian Inn; a world of taste sensations that are sure to please every palate. Our beautiful and cozy restaurant is nestled in the quaint hamlet of Bragg Creek, Alberta in the foothills of the spectacular Rocky Mountains. The Bav continues to be dining at its best and The Tav is the same; a bit more casual - biking, hiking - all good as long as you're hungry!
We are proud to say The Bavarian Inn Restaurant has been serving guests for over 40 years and will continue!
Restaurant reservation "no show" fees are critical to reducing the number of "no-shows" and their impact on our business. Please note that we have a "no-show" fee policy in place, if you fail to show up for your booking without contacting the restaurant to cancel or reschedule, the fee is $50. For parties of 12 guests or more, please note that if any of your guests fail to arrive and do not cancel, the fee is $50/person.
Driven by the desire to create an unforgettable moment in time our founding partners, Tom Grigoriou and Nick Georgoulis, continue to work daily to deliver an iconic dining experience of class and distinction, drop in and see for yourself the difference that 40 years of history has to offer.
Casbah's are in harmony amongst this backdrop. It is a sanctuary for Moroccans.
In this dining room you will witness authentic architecture, carvings, tiles, paintings and crafts which result from twelve centuries of Moroccan art.
The cuisine is presented in a fashion that enhances it's surroundings and is considered by culinary experts to be among the top three cuisines worldwide.
Our menu is Italian inspired and stacked with delicious food. Try a few of our smaller items or feast on a selection of pizzas and larger plates. It’s up to you. We believe food is meant to be shared and encourage family style dining as we send dishes out once they are prepared. Conversation comes naturally when people enjoy food together.
King Eddy offers a ‘soul comforting' menu that focusses on using fresh, locally-sourced ingredients. Our updated menu features comfort-food classics, sharable bites, vegetarian options, and a selection of local brews and custom cocktails.
Programming at the King Eddy includes diverse local, regional, and national talent spanning all genres of music. But most importantly, the King Eddy showcases emerging and established original artists, expands and develops audiences, and creates new opportunities for the live music community in Calgary on a long-term basis. We also welcome their friends and fans. We will always look for opportunities to invite new folks into our space and make them feel welcome.
Sapore is ready to welcome you for Breakfast, Brunch (Weekends), Lunch and Dinner
Sapore proudly presents an innovative pop-up concept by our very own executive Chef Christopher Hyde:
“PASTABOY FROM OZ”
"The Menu & Playlist are extremely personal and a connection between myself and my past travels, experiences and adventures throughout the world over the last 25 years cooking. This is me and my journey. The Good, The Bad & The Ugly" -Christopher Hyde
Available every Thursday evening 5:00 pm to late
Located in our restaurant Sapore inside Lina’s Piazza in Inglewood
Sapore’s regular dining menu is not available on these nights.
Outdoor dining in Calgary
See what locals rave about in Calgary
- DSDollS1 review5.0Dined todayWe really enjoyed the food specially the briyani and we had great time thereMore infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - Bankers Hall$$$$• American• Calgary•4.5
- CFCharisaFToronto / Ontario •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFood was unique and amazing. Server recommended 3-4 dishes for 2 people, and we had take out. Dishes are meant to be shared so a great way to try different items on the menu. Server was excellent and very attentive. Food came out at a good pace and ended up being 3 courses cause we had to try the dessert!!More infoTen Foot Henry$$$$• Contemporary Canadian• Calgary•4.8
- RRoccovipCalgary / Southern Alberta •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe only issue was the espresso at the end of the meal was not hot. I told the watress and she was very nice about it and said it was from a type of Nespresso machine. They would be wise to invest in a ligit espresso machine. Everything else was fabulous 👌👏More infoLuca$$$$• Italian• Beltline•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipCalgary / Southern Alberta •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023I don’t give 5 stars like ever but if there were 6 I would gladly do so. Above the food, and atmosphere was absolutely amazing the server how fast, friendly and efficient she was honestly amazed me. Definitely one my new fav restaurants in Calgary.More infoBarbarella$$$$• Italian• Calgary•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerCalgary / Southern Alberta •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It was honestly wonderful like words can’t explain I don’t know where to begin food was complete perfection service was amazing prices were very affordable our waitress kept checking up on us we ordered the Steak Frites and it was amazing the steak was cooked to perfection it’s my number 1 place to go to everytime we go on a dateMore infoMAJOR TOM$$$$• Continental• Downtown•4.7
Award winning restaurants in Calgary
Restaurant experiences trending in Calgary
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Calgary
Calgary's Award-winning Restaurants
Discover award winning restaurants in Calgary.
These Are the 14 Best Calgary Restaurants for Celebrating Special Occasions
Even though the COVID-19 pandemic has altered how we celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions, most of us are still inclined to mark milestones with some kind of food. Some people are choosing to gather at home with a lavish take-out spread ordered from a favorite restaurant, while others are getting together with small groups of close friends or family to savor a good restaurant meal. Calgary is full of restaurants ideal for celebrating life’s special occasions, whether you’re looking for a luxurious multi-course tasting menu or beers over a fully loaded pizza. While the pandemic has limited how many revelers can come to the table, most of the city’s celebratory restaurants are open for business and ready to help diners feel like they’re escaping the weight of the world, even for a couple of hours or so. These Calgary restaurants are all worthy of hosting small celebrations.
Dining around Calgary Hot Spots
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Calgary. Our customers recommend The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Calgary South Pointe, Chairman’s Steakhouse and The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Crowfoot
As of May 28, 2023 there are 346 restaurants in Calgary. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, Italian, Canadian, American, Contemporary Canadian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Calgary who deliver with Uber Eats, ChowNow, Skip The Dishes, Toast.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Calgary either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.