Make a free reservation
Available for dinner now in Jacksonville / Northeast Florida
Outdoor dining in Jacksonville / Northeast Florida
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Jacksonville
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Llama is an intimate space, please be conscious of noise levels in consideration for other parties dining with us and their respective occasions.
Our restaurant has only 10 tables and can accept a maximum of SIX people for a large party. For the large party inquiries or if you want to arrange a buy-out please contact us at: email@example.com
Looking forward to hearing from you !
****Gentlemen are required to wear long pants and closed-toe shoes in the dining room. Hats are not permitted.
MENUS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DAILY!
Please contact the Salt Restaurant Coordinator directly for more information or for parties of 7 or more: 904-603-9615.
eclectic tastes of owners Mike Hyatt and Cindy Stangby and focuses on fresh local seafood, steaks, lamb,
and veal, using international flavor profiles. Located just a block off of St. George Street in the heart of the historic district, Collage serves dinner nightly from 5:00 p.m.
Unfortunately, we do not accept parties of 5+ online. Please note we are just a small 15 table restaurant. Thank you for your understanding. Please reach out with any questions.
We will no longer accept Credit Card Gift Cards as payment due to the fact that the issuing bank will not allow us to adjust applied gratuity at this time. Thank you for your understanding.
Preserved Restaurant, owned and operated by James Beard Award nominee Chef Brian Whittington, serves authentic, locally-sourced, ingredient-driven southern cuisine, giving homage to the history of Lincolnville.
The 2,550 square-foot restaurant and outdoor veranda offer panoramic views of the expansive presentation lawn and both the 9th and 18th holes. Nineteen is open to the public for casual dining breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days a week from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 PM.
For any needs, please call the restaurant directly at 904-273-3238.
Piesanos is a locally owned restaurant with locations in Gainesville, Ocala, The Villages, Clermont, Windermere and St. Augustine! We are the only restaurant in the state with a Granite Stone Fired Pizza oven! Dine in, Take Out & Catering available!
Le Clos on Amelia Island Florida is a country-style French bistro that serves a range of traditional dishes in a casual but elegant atmosphere. The kitchen at Le Clos strives to use only the freshest local ingredients in all its dishes. There is plenty of great wines by the glass as well as beers.
The menu at Le Clos starts with classic French appetizers like escargot, pate, and calamari. Entrees include a range of rustic French dishes, such as breast of chicken with citrus beurre blanc and beef and duck meatloaf with a red wine mushroom pan sauce.
New restaurants to OpenTable in Jacksonville / Northeast Florida
See what locals rave about in Jacksonville
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoFirst time dining here. Brought right to our table upon arrival. The place is huge! Waitress was very attentive & friendly. Bathrooms were spacious & beautiful. Started to get busier as we were eating. Got wings as an appetizer. They were brought out quickly & were delicious. Both of us opted for the Mac & cheese, I added grilled shrimp & my husband added fried chicken. My meal was delicious, my husband said the chicken was a little dry but the pasta was good. He also had Kilkenny beer & a margarita. He said both were really good, just too much ice in the margarita. I had Shirley Temples which weren’t terrible, but no cherries added & a little in the soda side. We decided then & there to come back on Father’s Day for dinner with the kids. Definitely recommend! Great atmosphere, service & food.More infoCulhane's Irish Pub & Restaurant- Southside$$$$• Irish• Baymeadows•4.3
- LTLT4LifevipBoston / New England •12 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoOnce again, III Forks knocked it out of the park. The steaks melt in your mouth, server (Remi) was attentive, and our meal was a truly a joyMore infoIII Forks - Jacksonville$$$$• Steakhouse• Baymeadows•4.3
- INInvalidNameJacksonville / Northeast Florida •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023My wife picked out this spot, she made a great decision, we arrived and took the elevator to the 3rd floor, we got sat right away as we had reservation, had the table next to the fountain, our server bought us water and there rose lemonade, this is a really good juice, my wife got the grilled cheese and i got the burger and side fries, maybe the best grilled cheese ever, and the rh burger is pretty damn good, the fries we’re also really good!!!More infoRH Rooftop Restaurant Jacksonville$$$$• American• Baymeadows•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCoastal Georgia •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great waiters and waitresses, very respectful, professional, and aware of gluten allergies.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Jacksonville$$$$• American• Baymeadows•4.6
- HSHannahSJacksonville / Northeast Florida •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food was great! Service was fantastic. Waiters very informative. Price not bad for fine dining. Huge salad bar selection. We felt very comfortable here and will be back again!More infoTerra Gaucha Brazilian Steakhouse$$$$• Brazilian Steakhouse• Baymeadows•4.7
Restaurant experiences trending in Jacksonville / Northeast Florida
Jacksonville, in Northeast Florida, is the city that spans the largest amount of area in the United States, so it should come as no surprise that there's a wide variety of restaurants in the area. Whether you're looking for a casual, down-home restaurant or some quality fine dining, you're sure to find something in Northeast Florida. While the region is known for its distinctive Bayou cuisine featuring frog legs and alligator tails, you can also find plenty of freshly caught fish from the Halifax River. Another local favorite is Cuban-style tacos flavored in the manner traditional to the Cuban heritage with onion, bell peppers, jalapenos, cumin, oregano and bay leaves. From elegant bistros to fish fry shacks, Northeast Florida offers an eclectic mix of choices for your next favorite meal.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Jacksonville. Our customers recommend Ruth's Chris Steak House - DoubleTree Jacksonville, David's Restaurant & Lounge and Columbia Restaurant - St. Augustine
As of May 28, 2023 there are 140 restaurants in Jacksonville. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Steakhouse, Italian, Seafood, Spanish and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Jacksonville who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Jacksonville either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- St Augustine Amphitheatre
- The Avenues Mall
- Embassy Suites Jacksonville Baymeadows
- Amelia Island Historic District
- Terrace Park
- Pier Point 11 by Vacation Rental Pros
- Hampton Inn Kingsland
- Florida Theatre
- Cummer Museum of Art And Gardens
- Old St Augustine Village
- Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena
- Gold Tier at Saint Augustine - PAC 301 G
- Regency Square
- Boone Park
- Saint Augustine Beach and Tennis Club 6
- Riverside Park
- The Inn at Mayo Clinic
- Neptune Beach
- The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island
- Southside Square Mall Shopping Center