10 restaurants available nearby
It is definitely not the traditional British afternoon tea. It is more like a set of decadent desserts. Everything tasted good, not too sweet and the presentation was great. The service was good but could have better. I believe they might have been understaffs or busy. But the server picked up the...
Restaurant provided top notch hospitality service: nice host meet and greet at the entrance, sitting was accommodating accordingly our request, waitress attentive to order details and FOOD SO Delicious! Choose this place for your special occasion and you will be satisfied!
Brunch on the back patio was fabulous! Great service and frosé with lots of shade and comfy lounge seating good for our group of 6. Very accommodating to for my pup as well. Would definitely go back!
- The Inn at Little Washington
- Metro Center, Washington D.C.
- Dulles Town Center Mall
- National Harbor
- Ballston Mu Metro Station
- National Mall The Mall
- Willard InterContinental Washington
- Potomac River Waterfront Park
- Leesburg Historic District
- Brunswick Historic District
- Wildwood Shopping Center
- Washingtonian Center
- Loys Station Park
- Herndon Historic District
- City of Fairfax Historic District
- Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel
- Foggy Bottom GWU Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Dunn Loring Merrifield Metro Station
- Fair Lakes Shopping Center
- Nationals Park