30 restaurants available nearby
I am familiar with North as the first one opened in my hometown, Tucson, Arizona. Visiting family this week, I took the crew to North Italia in Washington DC and it was fantastic! Great service and the same fantastic food that I enjoy in Arizona on a regular basis. Great happy hour deals from...
Good food and service for a sports bar type restaurant. We had early dinner on a Sunday and is wasn't crowded at all. We sat outside, which was MUCH quieter than inside (so if loud music is a dealbreaker for you, you may want to consider outside as well). The cocktails were all on the sweeter side....
Brunch on the back patio was fabulous! Great service and frosé with lots of shade and comfy lounge seating good for our group of 6. Very accommodating to for my pup as well. Would definitely go back!
- The Inn at Little Washington
- Metro Center, Washington D.C.
- Dulles Town Center Mall
- National Harbor
- Ballston Mu Metro Station
- National Mall The Mall
- Willard InterContinental Washington
- Potomac River Waterfront Park
- Leesburg Historic District
- Brunswick Historic District
- Wildwood Shopping Center
- Washingtonian Center
- Loys Station Park
- Herndon Historic District
- City of Fairfax Historic District
- Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel
- Foggy Bottom GWU Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Dunn Loring Merrifield Metro Station
- Fair Lakes Shopping Center
- Nationals Park