Cuisine (20 of 64)
287 restaurants available nearby
Always a great place for lunch or dinner. Staff are always helpful and cheerful. Ken Lurie (chef/owner) always comes out of the kitchen to greet his customers and talk about his menu. It's casual but a white linen restaurant. I have never been disappointed at Bud's. The restaurant is on the...
Had lunch there the other day. Great sandwiches and attentive service.
All was good - but the sound system was just a bit too loud. Especially for the reduced number of people in the restuarant.
- Bear Creek Mountain Resort
- Tanger Outlets Lancaster
- Sight And Sound Theatres
- King of Prussia Mall Shopping Center
- Royersford Station
- Le Meridien Philadelphia
- Shoppes At Brinton Lake Shopping Center
- Green Dragon Farmer's Market
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Courtyard Reading Wyomissing
- Penn State University
- Park City Mall
- Monaco Philadelphia, a Kimpton Hotel
- Harrisburg East Mall
- Eastern State Penitentiary
- University of Delaware
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Lancaster
- Temple University
- Adventure Aquarium