Cuisine (20 of 24)
25 restaurants available nearby
We had dinner on Thanksgiving and it was well organized. We could have had a Turkey dinner but we opted for the menu. I had the steak fajitas and they were delicious. I was impressed at how organized and quickly our meal came out. BUSY...yes! But all good.
The food was delicious. Catfish fritters ( very good and roumalade was excellent) for appetizer, 3 of us had the fried chicken ( Fantastic!) 1 had the ox-Tail ( he loved it) the bread pudding and berry cobbler for dessert. We loved the bread pudding, the cobbler was just okay. Overall we all really...
Great food and service! Parking lot around the corne. While the brunch menu isn't massive, that's a good thing!
Something for everyone.
We had the French toast, wings and waffles and something else. Lol. Everyone enjoyed their meal!
- Main Street
- Masonic Temple
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Detroit Downtown - Fort Shelby
- West Nine Mile Road Station
- Palace of Auburn Hills
- Algonac Harbor
- State Street
- Novi Town Center Shopping Center
- Kulmbach Station Historical
- Salem Hills Golf Club
- Detroit Historical Museum
- Jefferson Beach Marina
- St Francis Catholic Church
- Detroit Symphony Orchestra Hall
- DTW Airport
- Twelve Oaks Mall Shopping Center
- Demby Park
- Power Center For The Performing Arts
- Briarwood Mall Shopping Center
- Cabelas Shopping Center