Cuisine (20 of 27)
29 restaurants available nearby
I like the digital ordering/paying from the phone, but it would’ve been nicer if all the servers were wearing masks - regardless of DC being “open”. It’s just a courtesy that shows care for the customers.
I moved into a building around the restaurant and have always seen people outside eating so I figured I would check it out. Took my older parents who are quite picky about food when they came to visit, and they didn’t have a single complaint. They both got the beef short ribs and it was so tender...
Fantastic food - the channa masala was rich and tasty, and the butter chicken was so good too. My parents had not had Indian food before, and while trepidatious at first, they loved everything that they tried, and in fact want to go back tomorrow! I particularly like the laal maans (very spicy goat...
- The Inn at Little Washington
- Metro Center, Washington D.C.
- Dulles Town Center Mall
- National Harbor
- Ballston Mu Metro Station
- National Mall The Mall
- Willard InterContinental Washington
- Potomac River Waterfront Park
- Leesburg Historic District
- Brunswick Historic District
- Wildwood Shopping Center
- Washingtonian Center
- Loys Station Park
- Herndon Historic District
- City of Fairfax Historic District
- Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel
- Foggy Bottom GWU Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Dunn Loring Merrifield Metro Station
- Fair Lakes Shopping Center
- Nationals Park