Cuisine (20 of 30)
37 restaurants available nearby
Wonderful, hidden restaurant! I've been going there for ages! Love it! Although tonight I was surprised that one of the Today's Specials was Lamb Bolognese that turned out to be ground lamb. The dish was Hamburger Helper but with lamb, not worthy of such a good restaurant and especially not as...
I still miss the gluten free buns as I was unable to have a sandwich at lunch ….
The other diner in my party enjoyed a delicious Turkey sandwich on 9 grain bread and she ate every bite!
My chicken was uninspiring and the arugula accompanying it was covered in red pepper flakes (?) which I react...
The staff at Kabuto are wonderful!! We were greeted in a friendly manner, they had our table grill warming when we arrived and our waitress was very kind and accommodating. The Hibachi chef was fabulous as well. Good sized portions, plenty to take home for another meal.
As usual the food and service were excellent. I tried the lamb curry recommended by our server. A generous portion with just the right amount of heat. The staff is always attentive and pleasant. Spice Xing is one of our favorites.
- The Inn at Little Washington
- Metro Center, Washington D.C.
- Dulles Town Center Mall
- National Harbor
- Ballston Mu Metro Station
- National Mall The Mall
- Willard InterContinental Washington
- Potomac River Waterfront Park
- Leesburg Historic District
- Brunswick Historic District
- Wildwood Shopping Center
- Washingtonian Center
- Loys Station Park
- Herndon Historic District
- City of Fairfax Historic District
- Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel
- Foggy Bottom GWU Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Dunn Loring Merrifield Metro Station
- Fair Lakes Shopping Center
- Nationals Park