8 restaurants available nearby
Elisabeth was the best waitress ever. So kind and thoughtful and considerate. The kids crying and dim lighting was not it. I think their should be better lighting, better photo ops, and another section for the 5 year olds. The food was ok, wish their was more. Also wish you could purchase more...
The server speaks so quietly it is hard to hear her (even though the restaurant is quiet), she seems very unsure of things. Maybe it’s a language barrier but overall it’s great. The food is great and the bread is amazing! I have been twice and the enjoyed the food with the exception of the fried...
We ordered the white sangria (Cava base) and the chef’s tasting menu. When she delivered each of the five courses, she easily explained each item and indicated favorites. The choices were plentiful, varied, and tasty….. a delight!
- The Inn at Little Washington
- Metro Center, Washington D.C.
- Dulles Town Center Mall
- National Harbor
- Ballston Mu Metro Station
- National Mall The Mall
- Willard InterContinental Washington
- Potomac River Waterfront Park
- Leesburg Historic District
- Brunswick Historic District
- Wildwood Shopping Center
- Washingtonian Center
- Loys Station Park
- Herndon Historic District
- City of Fairfax Historic District
- Vienna Wolf Trap Hotel
- Foggy Bottom GWU Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Dunn Loring Merrifield Metro Station
- Fair Lakes Shopping Center
- Nationals Park