Cuisine (20 of 22)
32 restaurants available nearby
Food was pretty good along with the service. It is family style dining which I thought it was a great value for the price. The sauce was watery in the Rigatoni so I was not a fan about it but everything else was great. I will be back to try the other items to compare!
This is our go to restaurant for special occasions. The food and service is outstanding.
We would like to have management visit their price points. Particularly the cost of sides. The 13.00 baked potato was served cold. On the flip side, our steak was magnificent.
Great food. The stacked Enchiladas were really tasty. Food was clean and prepared well. They even gave us a free tamale as first timers. Service was really helpful and speedy. Easy to make reservations. The decor was really well done. Nice to walk around the mall afterward too. We will definitely...
- Camelback Colonnade Shopping Center
- Village Grove Shopping Center
- Scottsdale Fashion Square Shopping Center
- Glendale Arena At Westgate City Center
- Sheraton Grand Phoenix
- Historic Downtown And Railroad District
- Hyatt Regency Phoenix
- Arizona Grand Resort
- The Westin Kierland Villas
- Berney Park
- Promenade At Scottsdale Shopping Center
- Embassy Suites Phoenix - Tempe
- Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- Residence Inn by Marriott Tempe Downtown/University
- The Camby, Autograph Collection
- The Phoenician, a Luxury Collection Resort, Scottsdale
- Superstition Springs Center Shopping Center
- Biltmore Fashion Park Shopping Center
- Old Town Scottsdale