Cuisine (20 of 22)
23 restaurants available nearby
Music was a little loud at times. Saxophone riffs can be a little much.
On an unrelated note, Open Table showed no available seating, yet upon arrival there were only 4 occupied tables in the restaurant. Not sure why the disconnect.
Food was very good - However, they were 'out' of many wines which was disappointing to us and the tables around us that we heard as well. When we spoke to the manger she said that restaurant had been without a manager for quite a while and she was new. They had just put in an order 'that...
- Copper Hills High School Softball Field
- Tombstone Express
- Draper Crossing Shopping Center
- Snow Canyon State Park
- Sugar House Shopping Center
- The Gateway Shopping Center
- The Canyons
- Orderville Canyon
- Abravanel Hall
- Silverado Lodge Park City - Canyons Village
- Trolley Square
- Temple View Rv Resort
- Deer Valley
- City Creek Canyon
- Jordan Landing Shopping Center
- The Gateway
- Zion National Park
- Capitol Theatre
- Alpine Coaster