Cuisine (20 of 28)
18 restaurants available nearby
Took the wife and kids to dinner before the caps game - always a must. Great food, of course, but as for any game day/night, be patient as everyone and their mother are there at the restaurant so the service might be a bit slower than another night.
Traffic was terrible because of Christmas tree lighting, called and friendly staff held the reservation. The front staff greeted us warmly and same when we left. Server was hardworking and checked on our drinks order which was a bit slow in coming as the bar was packed. Pizza came in record time...
Went to Boqueria On a whim because my partner and I were starving. I have been there before for happy hour but it was my first time for dinner and it was literally so delicious! Everything from the drinks to the desert was well made, flavourful, and unique. For drinks we got one white sangria, a...
- Crystal City Metro Station
- Sofitel Lafayette Square Washington DC
- White House
- International Spy Museum
- Potomac River Waterfront Park
- City of Fairfax Historic District
- Owens Park
- Dulles Town Center Mall
- The Avant at Reston Town Center
- Willard InterContinental Washington
- Columbia Heights Metro Station
- Mcpherson Square Metro Station
- Pentagon City Metro Station
- Capital Hilton
- Verizon Center
- John F Kennedy Center For The Performing Arts
- The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C.
- Washington Dulles International Airport
- The Watergate Hotel
- Mount Vernon Square