Bel Air Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in Bel Air
New restaurants to OpenTable in Bel Air
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Bel Air
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Voted Best Crabs in Baltimore the past 8 years in a row! Available year around! Conrad's prides itself in the use of local seafood, meats, and produce as well as being True Blue certified! We're more than just a crab house, our seasonal menu prepared by Chef Lancelotta offers the ultimate Maryland seafood expericence. From fresh fish, seasonal raw oysters on the half shell, fresh local soft shell crabs, or everyone's favorite Conrad's crab fries, there truly is something on the menu for everyone! Kid friendly with an outdoor playground!
*Happy Hour 3:00-6:00 PM (M-F) in Bar, Charm City Trivia every Wednesday at 7 PM, Live Music every Friday at 6 PM!
Serving authentic Italian dishes with an extensive wine list in addition to a self-serve wine system allowing guests to sample a variety of wines.
Our story goes way back to the streets just outside of Naples, Italy. It is there that partners Gennaro and Ivano were infused with the skills for creative-yet-classic preparation and craftsmanship of a great Italian meal; and an overall experience that leaves you happy and content.
Join us for an exceptional dining experience reminiscent of the stylish eateries and wine bars of Italy.
Also, Liberatore's Lounge is a classy place to catch live local music, unwind with a drink (FYI: Best Martini Bar), or catch your favorite game on one of our 7 large screen TVs. While lounging, enjoy our Lite fare Menu or any items from our full menu, but make sure you do not miss our Happy Hour Promotions M-F 4-7 pm.
Whether with family or friends, come and treat yourself to an evening full of flavor and style.
Outdoor dining in Bel Air
See what locals rave about in Bel Air
- CWCharlesW1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoThis was our first time dining at The Local. Prices were as expected, high. But the food quality definitely matched the prices! Service was amazing as well at the establishment itself. Definitely going back!More infoThe Local$$$$• American• Fallston•4.8
- TSTheSoosvipNew York / Tri-State Area •35 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoOverall this is the place we go to-for special get together! Food, service, & vibes always provide us a relaxing experience and delicious meal! What else can we ask for?More infoPairings Bistro$$$$• Farm-to-table• Bel Air•4.8
- DGDanGBaltimore / Maryland •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThis is really a hidden gem in Harford County. I am in the wine business and this restaurant is fine dining without the snobbery. The quality of the food would rival anything you would find in New York City. Great wine list offering off the grid wines the chains do not carry but very reputable wineries. They mix up the menu so when you go back your favorites are there but there is always something new season relevant. I celebrated my anniversary with my wife there. I recommend this to people who love to be pampered and who have a high standard for culinary delights. Tues/Wed are half price wine nights which is a steal. Had a great bottle of bubbles and a Napa Cabernet with the meal. (you can bring home any wine you don't finish :)More infoOne Eleven Main$$$$• American• Bel Air•4.8
- TTaylorBaltimore / Maryland •5 reviews5.0Dined on May 6, 2023Great food! Appetizers and Entrees were amazing, also Great staff, our waiter was fast and checked up on us regularly!More infoLIBERATORE'S Ristorante & Catering - Bel Air$$$$• Italian• Bel Air•4.2
- SBStephenBvipBaltimore / Maryland •146 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We both had the Kale and roasted Cauliflower and it was delicious.....excellent. Will get it again. It came with a piece of grilled salmon. Thank youMore infoBarrett's on the Pike$$$$• American• Bel Air•4.7
Restaurant experiences trending in Bel Air
- Special menu
dinner prix fixe (four course)Water for ChocolateUpper Fells Point$59.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Now through Father’s Day, Enjoy Premium BBQ...Gyu - Kaku - ColumbiaColumbia$55.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Brunch Special- Bottomless Mimosas & Bloody Mary'sDavid's at Live! Casino & Hotel MarylandHanover$15.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Ciro at Coverdale FarmsCiro Food And DrinkWilmington$140.00 per personReserve
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Bel Air
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Baltimore
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Bel Air
Whether you're a native to the area or just in town for an Aberdeen Ironbirds game, you'll find a restaurant scene in Bel Air that's sure to please. Seafood lovers gravitate toward coastal cuisine bistros offering fresh fish, beer-of-the-week and live music to boot. Scrumptious steakhouses entice visitors with dry-aged, hand-cut steaks butchered and prepared on site as well as delectable desserts, artfully created fresh each day. Gracious hospitality in a sophisticated dining room is standard operating procedure. On the lighter side of dining, visitors may enjoy a city-wide Charm City Trivia contest hosted by a variety of bars and restaurants to test patrons' knowledge. Try it out after a day of ice skating at Ice World or relaxing along Deer Creek.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Bel Air. Our customers recommend Pairings Bistro, Barrett's on the Pike and Bacco Italian and Wine Bar
As of June 3, 2023 there are 12 restaurants in Bel Air. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Italian, Farm-to-table, Seafood, Mexican and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Bel Air who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Bel Air either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Comfort Inn & Suites Aberdeen Proving Grounds Area
- Woodshed Village Shopping Center
- Fountain Green Plaza Shopping Center
- Scarboro Conservation Area
- Bynum Run Conservation Area
- Harford Furnace Historic District
- Highland Park
- Cedar Lane Regional Park
- County Home Park
- Aquila Scott Park
- Winters Run Golf Course
- Homestead Park
- Bel Air Park
- Constant Friendship Park
- Deer Creek State Park
- Country Inn & Suites Bel Air - Aberdeen
- Forest Hill Recreation Complex
- Candlewood Suites Aberdeen-Edgewood-Bel Air
- Friends Park
- Rock Spring Shopping Center