Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Authentic Italian pasta, hand-made pizzas, fresh seafood and grilled chops and steaks offer something for everyone at Amerigo. A lunch, dinner, and early bird menu is offered daily, along with weekend brunch.
If you are looking for an amazing dining experience, try us out! It is truly one of Hoover, Alabama's hidden gems!!
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined todayI always enjoy every visit here, service is phenomenal, food is great and the cocktails are too!More infoNorth Italia Restaurant - BirminghamPrice: Moderate• Italian• Birmingham•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerAsheville / Western North Carolina •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoHad a party of 10. Overall great dining experience. Food and service were great.More infoSeasons 52 - BirminghamPrice: Expensive• American• Birmingham•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerAlabama •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoService was prompt and very enjoyable. Our server was wonderfulMore infoBellini's Ristorante & BarPrice: Moderate• Italian• Birmingham•4.7
- 55forwineNew York / Tri-State Area •25 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 30, 2023Really great food. Our server was very knowledgeable about the menu and was able to help guide us.More infoBlue Sushi Sake Grill - BirminghamPrice: Moderate• Sushi• Vestavia Hills•4.8
- DGDeniseGAlabama •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our server was nice and courteous but the food was not up to par. My steak was extremely over cooked to the point where is was visibly burned not sure why they would send that out to be consumed by a customerMore infoPerry's Steakhouse & Grille - BirminghamPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Birmingham•4.7
World-class Alabama restaurants astonish travelers and delight locals with favorite foods and unusual surroundings. Meals are served family-style and so are the rolls. Try restaurants highlighting Southern staples like crawfish eggrolls or seafood gumbo. Whether you choose to eat in a cave, restaurant, or springhouse, you will find Southern fried chicken and mustard greens for local flavor. Also, don’t skip the homemade pickles, fried catfish, and specially prepared grits served with Southern hospitality. Being the cultural melting pot that it is, Alabama is also a great place to find international favorites like pizza, sushi, and even Mexican-American classics like burritos and enchiladas.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Alabama is Perry's Steakhouse & Grille - Birmingham
Restaurants in Alabama with a great view include Perry's Steakhouse & Grille - Birmingham, Habitat Feed & Social at Grand Bohemian Hotel Mountain Brook and Connors Steak & Seafood - Huntsville
- Hobson City Park
- Bruce Park
- Glen Iris Park
- Exchange Park
- Fort Payne Main Street Historic District
- Jamison Park
- Colbert County Park
- Center Point Plaza Shopping Center
- Delano Park
- Pine Point Marina
- Hermitage Park
- Rock Bridge Canyon Park
- Murphree Park
- Bluff Park Village Shopping Center
- Damsite Left Bank Recreation Area
- Castleberry Park
- Richland Park
- Fort Toulouse National Historic Park
- Colbert County Courthouse Square Historic District
- Fernbell Park