Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
LUNE will be popping up at Clean Slate Eatery in West Dennis. We will be offering an six course tasting menu, curated weekly to showcase the extraordinary seasonal bounty of our local area, prepared for you by Chef Mick Formichella. Wine pairing for each course selected by Charlotte Formichella.
Please notify us if you are interested in our Wine Pairing as it is a separate cost.
*Price is inclusive of tasting menu and gratuity.
*We honor a 15 minute grace period, if you are going to be more than 15 minutes late, please call the restaurant as soon as you know.
*Cancellations accepted until 24 hours prior.
*NO SHOWS & LATE CANCELLATIONS WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL AMOUNT OF THEIR RESERVATION*
While in town, my husband and I wanted to find a neighborhood pizza parlor where we could enjoy a light dinner near the event. We wandered through the North End & only found high end white table cloth restaurants when we found our first pizza option near the corner of Hanover/Commercial Sts, there was a 1 hr wait to sit. Thank goodness we walked a little further and went to Rocco's. What a great cozy neighborhood place. We were immediately made to feel welcome and were treated to an expertly prepared pizza, fresh bread with olives and olive oil and decent affordable Merlot. Wait staff was quick, attentive and pleasant. We would definitely return & will share this info with others going to events at the garden.
Entrees at Piccolo Nido include favorites such as spaghetti and gnocchi, but also has options for lovers of true Italian flavors, such as veal and trout. The fresh catch of the day is also available for the freshest seafood around, and diners can also enjoy tiramisu or a dessert of the day.
Voted NBC10’s Boston's Best Sports Bar! We proudly serve a classic American Pub menu featuring Wings, Burgers, Seafood, Mac n Cheese, Appetizers and Featured Specials at reasonable prices with great service.
Jake n JOES is known for Hand-Crafted Cocktails, Craft Beer and Classic Cocktails to accompany our Weekday Menu Promotions…perfect for an after work gathering.
A large bar, lots of tables and large outdoor patio help to create a fun atmosphere with a great crowd. Guaranteeing a view from any seat to watch the game with our state-of- the- art HDTV’s and sound system. Never miss your favorite team as NFL Sunday Ticket and most of the major sporting events are always available. Jake n JOES, Always a Good Call!
With its’ - C’est la Vie - attitude, Privé elevates your dining experience with expertly curated French influenced cocktails and shared plates.
Interested in supporting the restaurant during the Covid-19 Pandemic by purchasing a gift certificate? Email email@example.com for more details!
- JJairajvipCentral Kentucky •7 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat meal, the service was phenomenal and it’s real iconic. Harvard Square restaurant. Highly recommended; the lobster and pumpkin ravioli was amazing.More infoHarvestPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Cambridge•4.5
- EGEvanGLondon •5 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoIt's great to see Eastern Standard back. The restaurant has a great, modern, understated vibe with a terrific contemporary menu. We went on a Tuesday and were surprised at how crowded it was (there were a ton of people eating before an 8p concert at the MGM). The noise level was a little loud at first, but after the loud table next to us left, it was much better. My wife had the salmon dish which was cooked to perfect. As a vegetarian, there were not a ton of options, but some great pasta dishes (I tried the Fettuccini alfredo and our server noted they also had vegetarian preparation for the sausage rigatoni that was not mentioned on the menu). The cocktails were perfectly prepared, service was great, we'll definitely be back. And, the bread pudding for dessert was a wonderful finale.More infoEastern StandardPrice: Expensive• American• Fenway–Kenmore•4.5
- NLNicoleLvipAtlantic Canada •17 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023New Years Day Brunch. Absolutely delicious! Bread and butter were amazing! This is a favourite place the past few years. Service was excellent. Great value!More infoTerra at Eataly BostonPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Italian• Back Bay•4.5
- JSJenSNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023One of the best brunches I’ve ever had!! Fantastic wine, cocktails and fresh, creative dishes that were so delightful we ate nearly every bite. Can’t wait to visit Boston again and return. Even my picky, foodie vegetarian boyfriend was completely wowed. We live in NYC where there is the BEST food, and were totally impressed!More infoAlden and HarlowPrice: Moderate• American• West Cambridge•4.6
- SSusanvipGreater Boston •34 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Eggs Benedict is my favorite brunch so I order it everywhere. It is usually good but rarely great. The eggs were perfectly cooked- which is rare. It was delicious- both the eggs and potatoes.More infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - Boston - Prudential CenterPrice: Expensive• American• Back Bay•4.5
The 8 best new Boston restaurants of 2023
Boston’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Dorchester spot that serves food from the African diaspora and a soulful Greek place in Brookline from an award-winning team.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
The 6 best new Boston restaurants of 2023
Boston’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
8 stellar special-occasion restaurants in Boston
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top eight restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Beantown, dubbed for the baked beans that put the city on the map, is about far more than beans these days. Local restaurants channel the region’s farm-to-table traditions and celebrate the iconic seafood of New England’s coast—no trip to the region is complete without a proper lobster (pronounced “lob-stah,” steamed and served with butter and corn on-the-cob), freshly shucked oysters, fried clams—you name it. Hometown to a handful of internationally influential female restaurateurs and the inimitable legacy of Julia Child, who called Cambridge home, Boston will always be a city where liberal sensibilities meet a global approach, in politics and on the plate.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 9, 2023 there are 1237 restaurants in Greater Boston. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Italian, Seafood, Contemporary American, Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Greater Boston who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Greater Boston either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Harvard University Geological And Mineral Museum
- Prudential Tower
- Anna Murphy Playground
- Boarding House Park
- Boston Public Library
- Eastham 1869 Schoolhouse Museum
- Granary Burying Ground
- TD Banknorth Garden
- Boston North Station MA
- Memorial Stadium
- Boston Omni Parker House Hotel
- Boston City Hall Plaza
- Freedom Trail
- Boston Duck Tours
- Computer Museum, Boston
- Prudential Cent
- Franklin Park Zoo
- Paul Revere House
- Greenwood Station Historical
- John Hancock Tower
- Best Restaurants in Cambridge, MA
- A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
- 100 Boston / New England Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- The 6 best new Boston restaurants of 2023
- These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
- Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
- 50 Boston Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Boston
- Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
- Where to drink in Boston right now
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Boston
- Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
- 8 stellar special-occasion restaurants in Boston
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
- The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
- 9 romantic restaurants for date night in Boston