Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We fly in fish from Japan every Monday and Thursday.
Our menu has been crafted for those with finer tastes, an interest in masterfully crafted entrees, all while maintaining a very affordable price. Our small plates will include a charcuterie board created with the finest cured meats & cheese from around the world. Our entrees are equally delicious with dishes made for any type of diner. Our desserts are for you to indulge & end your meal on a delightful note.
Our cocktails & wine list was created by professionals and experts in their field. Enjoy your experience!
Anoosh Bistro is a casual upscale full service restaurant. We have booths for a more private dining experience, as well as a full bar. We can do private parties and catering .. We look forward to serving you soon.
At Anoosh Bistro we take the health of our guests and our team members very seriously. We are working hard to ensure we go above and beyond CDC recommendations in sanitizing, creating additional space between guests, and minimizing points of contact. Your well being and peace of mind when it comes to enjoying an excellent meal are our top priority.
We have just completed an extensive renovation and expansion. New features include updated bar area, cocktail lounge, state of the art restrooms and 60 person private dining room.
Whether you choose to dine in our main dining area, year-round patio, or private dining facility; Volare boasts an intimate and beautiful setting.
Come experience the ultimate in entertaining… a special occasion at Volare. Inspired cuisine, beautiful surroundings and impeccable service are the hallmarks of a great event. You deserve nothing less, and we promise even more.
From plantains to the classic Cuban sandwich, we have all of the classic Cuban specialties covered with our twist, of course! Come visit us to see what Louisville has been missing.
At Mima's, we believe in creating an inviting and invigorating atmosphere. That's why you can find different choices to choose from. Whether you're enjoying a delicious dinner in our dining room, a tasty Mojito at our bar, or even a fine hand-rolled cigar on our patio, there's something for everyone to enjoy.
Rodney's on Broadway has been featured in such magazines, newspapers, and other publications as: Southern Living, Discover Horses, Kentucky Monthly, AceWeekly, The Lexington Herald-Leader, Louisville's Courier-Journal and Keeneland Magazine.
If you're looking for a dining experience that transports you straight to the vibrant streets of Havana, then look no further than our authentic Cuban restaurant. Our cozy and inviting atmosphere is the perfect setting for you to enjoy your meal, whether you're dining with friends, family, or a special someone.Our menu includes a wide range of Cuban favorites, from the classic Cubano sandwich to our succulent Ropa Vieja and savory black beans and rice. And don't forget to save room for our delicious desserts and Cuban coffee. In addition, we are also introducing a range of new cocktails, mocktails, Latin American beers that perfectly complement our dishes. Whether you prefer a classic mojito, a margarita, or a martini, we have a drink to suit every taste and occasion.We guarantee that you'll leave with a newfound appreciation for the rich and vibrant flavors of traditional Cuban cuisine.
The Blue Heron Steakhouse is located in the thriving historic Jefferson Street corridor. We offer an excellent menu with steakhouse classics and modern Southern fare with specialties such as fresh oysters, the finest cuts of beef, shrimp and grits and more. Our restaurant started as a hand-crafted cocktail bar and consumer demand made it obvious that we needed to expand to a full-service kitchen. The Blue Heron is situated in a renovated home with exposed brick, a beautiful, locally crafted chandelier, a roaring two-sided fireplace in the colder months. Locally owned and loaded with character, The Blue Heron is a perfect setting for an intimate date, an evening with friends or simply a casual dinner while watching the game.
Open for dinner, for a quick bite or an elegant full table dining experience. The menu includes small plates and entrees with a variety of cured meats, artisanal cheeses, flat breads and our special daily entree. The eclectic wine program lead by Master Sommelier Scott Harper serves a huge wine selection including more than 55 wines available by the taste or glass. Our award wining wine list is all available for retail to go sales.
- TTee40223Central Kentucky •18 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe stopped for a last minute late night dinner at 8:15. First time visit and super satisfied with the experience. The service was amazing and the food was worth the price. Good portion sizes so we were too full for dessert afterwards. Glad this restaurant is close to us because we will return.More infoConnors Steak & Seafood - LouisvillePrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Middletown•4.7
- PpatriciakCentral Kentucky •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoTop notch service, wine flights are perfection. Food is simple yet elegant. Just wish is wasn't so loud and they stayed open later then 9pm.More infoLouVino - Douglass HillsPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Middletown•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerCentral Kentucky •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoWe reserved a table for 8 for my husband's birthday. Although we got there early, our table was already ready and we were seated immediately. Even though they were shorthanded, the waiter and other staff were still very attentive and courteous. My husband got a huge dessert for free for his birthday; he shared with the entire table and we still couldn't finish it. We had a great time!More infoBuca di Beppo - LouisvillePrice: Moderate• Italian• Jeffersontown•4.5
- JJulieCentral Kentucky •7 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 20, 2023We are a pizza family and it was our first time to visit. We loved the pizzas —-they were unique and delicious! We are always searching for a pizza that is from a locally owned place with offerings that cannot be found anywhere else. This is the place! Our service was excellent. The meal was served quickly. The setup indoors and outdoors was nicely done.More infoParlour - JtownPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Jeffersontown•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerCentral Kentucky •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The staff was wonderful, and the food fantastic! Hope to be able to go again for our anniversary!!More infoThe Melting Pot - LouisvillePrice: Expensive• Fondue• Downtown Louisville•4.6
Discover Central Kentucky
Central Kentucky is commonly called the state's Bluegrass Region, and it includes the city of Lexington, home to the University of Kentucky. Dining options in the surrounding counties and small towns are a combination of locally owned American family style establishments and national chain franchises. Lexington is the location for many alternatives that include an excellent assortment of fine dining establishments offering main courses like prime rib and lobster. Barbecue is also an iconic Kentucky dish and can usually be found throughout the region at the numerous bar-and-grill and smokehouse restaurants. International cuisine is primarily Chinese, Mexican and Italian, with many establishments focused on deep dish Chicago-style brick oven pizza and other unique menu items.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 9, 2023 there are 238 restaurants in Louisville. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, American, Italian, Contemporary American, Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Louisville who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Louisville either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Jacobson Park
- Louisville Zoo
- Thruston Park
- Keeneland Race Course
- Kentucky Art And Craft Gallery
- Taylors Bend Park
- Louisville Slugger Museum Factory
- Amos Railroad Station Historical
- Natural Bridge State Park
- Full Screen Visitors Center In Historic Old Louisville
- Baxter Park
- Fourth Street Live
- Clark Park
- Guist Creek Lake State Park
- Tringle Park
- Masterson Station Park
- Parkway Field
- Louisville Auto Museum
- Kentucky Derby Museum