Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Keeping up with the traditional way the first pizzas in Italy were made, our pizzas are cooked in a coal-fired oven. The menu also features seafood, hand-cut steak, housemade pastas, and a burger full of flavor! Our goal is to provide you with local, housemade, and imported ingredients. We offer a Happy Hour menu through the week. And, our bar provides an array of in-house concoctions as well as your traditional libation! Our wine selection is well-thought and most impressive!! You will enjoy Pitch!
V. Mertz is locally-owned, and we pride ourselves in offering artisan products and cheeses, organically-grown local produce and Wagyu beef, and sustainably-farmed and line-caught seafood. We believe that dining should be an event, and to this end Chef Jonathan Miller has created a harmony of food and wine, culminating in our extravagant Tasting Menu.
Perfect for business or pleasure, V. Mertz is the premier fine-dining restaurant in Omaha.
On the menu, you'll find items such as Lamb, Filet Mignon, Fresh Fish, Duck and other culinary delights, complemented by baguette, cheese plate and desserts. Each dish is prepared using the freshest flavors of the season and ingredients of the highest quality. Some dishes are Chef Cédric S. Fichepain mother's and Grandmother's very own special recipes.
Your dining experience will be enhanced by gorgeous interior design with a touch of the southern part of France along with a breath taking floral design of the full bar. The wine list is constantly updated to represent the best wine selections from the regions of France. Le Voltaire has received the Wine Spectator Award for the past 15 years.
Enjoy Our Complimentary Car Service if you are within 15 miles of North 40. Call or text (308) 360-1788 or email ride@north40. bar to book your ride.
Serving from 4pm - 12am Wednesday thru Saturday.
520 North Jeffers Street, North Platte - (308) 221-6688
This is a restaurant where steak is the star–where great steak is the rule, not the exception. Mahogany’s steaks are the finest custom-aged U.S. Prime Midwestern Beef, known for its excellence in marbling, texture and flavor. We broil it exactly the way you like it at 900 degrees to lock in the corn-fed flavor. We serve it sizzling on a heated plate so that it stays hot throughout your meal. Selections from the ocean include Australian Rock lobster and the freshest fish daily based on availability. Service will be outstanding, but provided in a casual, less intimidating fine-dining atmosphere.
Our menus change seasonally and feature ingredients from local farms. From crispy salads to juicy burgers, sizzling skillets, fresh seafood, homemade pasta, and steaks done just right, there is something for everyone. And don’t forget about our signature desserts. You won’t want to leave without trying our Triple Chocolate Mousse! To wet your whistle, we offer an extensive wine list, craft beers and signature and seasonal cocktails.
- TLTammyLNebraska •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThe service at Salted Edge was very good!! Our waitress checked in with us several times throughout the night and was always polite. The food came within a decent time and it was tasty. I was a bit disappointed by the bolognese ---it came with long flat noodles that were a bit tough to cut and it didn't taste much different from regular spaghetti with hamburger. One of our friends had the scallops and said they were better than what he had in Vegas at Ramsey's restaurant. I would tell everyone to try the bread platter appetizer, which was visually appealing and very good!More infoSalted EdgePrice: Very Expensive• American• West Omaha•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerNebraska •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoAlways fantastic food at Hiro. Our server was very helpful; attentive, but not overbearing. Overall, a great experience.More infoHiro 88 - MillardPrice: Expensive• Asian• West Omaha•4.4
- RtoddRvipNebraska •15 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoAlways a great experience. Highly recommended you try Jam’s if you haven’t already.More infoJam's - LegacyPrice: Moderate• American• West Omaha•4.2
- DHDeanHNebraska •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 30, 2023The event was fun and entertaining. The food was downright amazing. I love new things and twists on old things and they hit it outta the park on both areas. Also, at small plate tasting you often leave hungry. Not at all here. The pairings with the whisky was fantastic as well! We went for the whisky, which was all very good but the food stole the show!! Thank you.More infoBacklot Pizza + KitchenPrice: Moderate• Pizza Bar• West Omaha•4.7
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Oct 8, 2023Came to Omaha to take my parents out for a great meal and certainly was not disappointed! Very attentive staff and an amazing meal! Keep up the good work!More infoBarrel & VinePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• West Omaha•4.1
Nebraska is known as farm country, but don't discount the cities! For instance, Omaha is well-known for its many steakhouses. Of course, quality barbecue is always on the menu, and you can enjoy great pork tenderloin in addition to beef. Those with adventurous palates might enjoy a plate of Rocky Mountain oysters, a Nebraska tradition. Don't let landlocked Nebraska fool you. The seafood restaurants are plentiful and fine, offering shrimp with a Mexican zing and fresh oysters for happy hour. Nebraska's agricultural traditions offer access to amazing salad options, and Dorothy Lynch salad dressing was developed right here! Save room for dessert. You can find truly original sweets in Nebraska. It's the home of Butter Brickle ice cream, and you'll love the raisin pie.
Frequently asked questions
- Lewis And Clark Park
- Homestead Movement Historical Marker
- Rooks County State Park
- Simon Field
- Weston Station
- Golden Acres Park
- Twenty Seven Flags Golf Course
- Redtail Ridge Habitat Area
- Overland Hills Park
- Lenora Wildlife Area
- Pershing Park
- Onawa Materials Yard Wildlife Area
- Willow Slough State Game Management Area
- Table Creek Golf Course
- Wildwood Park
- Inkpaduta Historical Marker
- Sidney Recreation Area
- Browns Lake Bigelow Park
- All American Rose Test Garden
- Collins Park