Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Pintxo Pote is the only place in the SF Bay area that offers a current expression of authentic pintxos.
The cuisine is traditional bistro faire, with its voted best in town French onion soup, baked escargots and duck confit. Soon as you set foot at Mathilde, you will feel like you are back in Paris.
Mathilde Bistro is also the sister restaurant of L'ardoise Bistro.
HK Lounge Bistro has been reborn in the SoMa district. We specialize in handmade Dim Sum and Hong Kong Style Chinese cooking.
Walk-in are welcome but reservations are highly recommended. You may also call the restaurant and speak with our host for availability.
Sorry. Small space restaurant. We do not accept strollers in the restaurant. Thank you for your understanding
Located in the heart of Kenwood in the beautiful Sonoma Valley, the Mayo Family Winery Reserve Room is situated in an unassuming building that overlooks Local Vineyards and Mountains. Relax and soak in the views while seated either Indoors or on our Front Lawn and taste through some of our Best Wines & Food Pairings, curated by Executive Chef John Locher and his team. We are personally committed to your Wine & Food Experience!
Book your reservation today at the Mayo Family Winery Reserve Room, or call 707-833-5504! Price is $80 per person for groups up to 7 guests, plus tax. 20% Service Charge will be added to groups of 6 or more.
Please understand we have 10 tables in our dining room, for that reason we do have the policy below.
Cancellation policy: If cancelled after the 48 hour window,
we charge the card on file $195 per person.
For parties over 4 people, one weeks notice is needed for a cancellation. If cancelled after the 5 working day window, we charge the card on file $195 per person.
Our cuisine is inspired from the Mediterranean coast and has strong Californian influences. The menu shifts frequently to utilize the best and freshest ingredients any season has to offer. Also, we pride ourselves on all of our house made desserts and ice creams.
Of equal importance, Frascati has become known for having an eclectic wine list which nicely complements the food.
- Eggs from vegetarian-fed free-range chickens, high in healthy Omega 3 fatty acids
- White whole wheat flour, a variety naturally high in fiber yet light enough for pastry
- Vegetables from local farms that are certified organic growers
- Butter, milk, and ice cream from grass-fed cattle, another Omega 3 source.
Our food is not low-fat or low-calorie, but its ingredients are healthful. The meal will leave you feeling reinvigorated, not weighed down!
Open table favorite, Caffe Fiore is where European café culture meets fine Italian cuisine on the Mission/Noe Valley corridor in San Francisco. Serving classic Neapolitan and contemporary Italian favorite dinner, our kitchen offers a fine selection of homemade dishes Tuesday thru Saturday . Whether it’s just for a glass of wine or a big dinner party, we look forward to seeing you at our home away from home, just a block away from the bustle of Valencia Street!
While the world is full of rush and people seek for fast and convenience, our aim is to provide a relaxing and fun vibes where our friends, family and guests can enjoy their time and appreciate our unique and flavorful Thai food, drinks and cocktails that have locally sourced ingredients and visual delight. We aspire to give our friends & family a dining experience that is as memorable as a quick trip back to Thailand! #pintohoakland
- MSMissSmartyExclusive •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoYoshi’s is a great venue. The food is outstanding and the music in the concert venue varies widely. Mostly it’s jazz and blues. The concert venue is comfortable with great sight lines. We have been coming to Yoshi’s for many years and will continue to do so. The only downside is that the food is expensive, which is a drawback for people who don’t have that much money. Tickets prices are very reasonable however.More infoYoshi's OaklandPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Oakland•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoVery professional employees, food was delicious and I really liked the ambiance as well! Highly recommended!More infoCeron KitchenPrice: Very Expensive• American• Alameda•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerSacramento / Sacramento Valley •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoThere was something for everyone; my grandchildren, and those who, like spicy, and those who couldn’t handle any spice. Food was fantastic. Service was unbelievably fast, professional, and courteous. We had problems finding parking, and the hospitality desk was understanding. Three generations felt it was one of the better food experiences we have had as a familyMore infoFarmhouse Kitchen Thai Cuisine- Jack London SquarePrice: Moderate• Thai• Oakland•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined on Dec 1, 2023Excellent ambience, great service, delicious food.More infoLeft Bank - Jack London SquarePrice: Moderate• French• Oakland•4.3
- LWLWagSan Francisco Bay Area •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our server/mixologist Justin absolutely blew me away. Kind guy and MADE ME HIS OWN RECIPES THAT WERE OFF MENU AND AWESOME.More infoForbidden Island Tiki LoungePrice: Moderate• Cocktail Bar• Alameda•4.7
San Francisco’s 10 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover San Francisco
Farm-to-table is everywhere now, but it was here first. Just north of San Francisco, the values-forward counties of Marin and Sonoma offer an abundance of sustainably sourced produce. Of course, there’s more to eat in the Bay than leafy greens alone—don’t miss the mainstays like Cioppino (a seafood stew best eaten with thick-cut garlic bread), Mission-style burritos, local oysters and Neapolitan pizza where pizzerias around town war for the ultimate version. The city has long been home to distinct international flavors, so for authentic dim sum, Chinatown tops the charts. The Mission is ablaze with longstanding taquerias, steakhouses and a new wave of artisanal bakeries and coffee houses. And the Fisherman’s Wharf, while touristy, is the spot for Bay caught seafood. From there, we recommend walking to Crissy Field for Golden Gate Bridge gazing and sparkling sunshine.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in San Francisco is PintxoPote
- San Francisco Zoo
- Conservatory of Flowers, Golden Gate Park
- Moscone Center
- Castello Di Amoros
- Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco Botanical Garden Society At Strybing Arboretum
- Contemporary Jewish Museum
- Golden Eagle Shopping Center
- Coit Tower
- Red White Fleet
- Serramonte Shopping Center
- Cow Palace
- Petrified Forest
- Children's Fairyland
- Emerald Dolphin Inn & Mini Golf
- Domaine Chandon Winery
- Westlake Shopping Center
- SFMOMA, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- Olympic Club
- Santa Rosa Airport
- Seek out these 5 unique restaurants in San Francisco
- San Francisco’s Most Iconic Restaurants
- 10 San Francisco restaurants perfect for special occasions
- Diners' Choice: Best Overall Restaurants in San Francisco
- Dine at Sonoma County Restaurants
- Taco-bout Tasty Tacos in San Francisco
- These 12 San Francisco restaurants nail outdoor dining
- Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
- Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the West
- San Francisco's Award-winning Restaurants
- The Bay Area's Award-winning Restaurants
- Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
- The best places to grab a drink in San Francisco
- 18 restaurants vital to San Francisco
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
- The 10 Tastiest Burgers in San Francisco
- 50 San Francisco Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
- A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
- Native/Indigenous-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the West