Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The menu offers a good selection of entrées, appetizers and desserts. Customers usually prefer the pork osso bucco with risotto, the sea scallops, the goat cheese struedel and rack of lamb. The lemon pavlova with berries is popular on The Black Pearl dessert menu.
Our restaurant is located at 4034 W Kennedy Blvd right next to The British Shop and in the same plaza as Sucre and Chicken Salad Chick. Place a to-go order for your office or dine in with us in our cozy dining room!
We're looking forward to serving you in South Tampa, Florida.
Mauro is from Naples, Tina was born in a little sicilian town near by Enna.
He began to learn everything about the southern cuisine by his experience in Naples since he was a child, from “Polipetti alla Luciana” to “Paccheri ai frutti di mare”. Furthermore he moved in Milan and he had the chance to learn the northern cuisine, from “Risotto ai funghi porcini” to “Polenta grigliata”, one of his favourite specialties!
From an ancient sicilian tradition, Tina learnt everything about the desserts by her grandmother and her mother, from “Millefoglie” to “Cannoli cake”.
We hope you enjoyed reading about us. but it would be great if you would have the chance to taste our fantastic dishes! It will be an amazing experience with no
With an ever-rotating menu of sake, sake cocktails, and tasty plates, In Between Days offers a truly unique experience in the Tampa Bay area. Just off the hustle of Central Ave.
Please feel free to text us!
Come join us for an amazing night out with delectable dishes and some of the best craft cocktails around! A speakeasy kind of vibe, with live Music Thursday-Sunday starting at 7pm. Dress to impress!! A business casual dress code is enforced. (No gym clothes, basketball shorts, tank tops, or flip flops)
We offer a full dinner menu, and dining room tables, along with our lounge area if you are getting together for appetizers and cocktails with a few friends.
Sit back, relax and let us take care of all the little details. Get ready to be #GINSPIRED !
We offer Java Dog organic coffee, craft beers, and fine wines you won’t find anywhere else. Relax and taste our large selection of French single estate and organic wines - crafted with passion by human hands. Our quiet spaces are perfect for a mid-day lunch meeting or the ideal place to celebrate your special occasion.
Here at Sushi Spot Hibachi you will experience the liveliness and excitement of our exhibition kitchen. Our extraordinary fast and friendly wait staff wishes to make your visit to us an unforgettable event. You could view our menu and online order ahead - no hassle.
Sushi Spot Hibachi
- MSMichaelSvipLas Vegas •53 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoIt took about 30 minutes past our reservation time to get seated at Ocean Prime. Once we had our table, Alex our server, did a great job taking care of us. She is friendly and very personable. My blackened snapper was excellent, but another in our party had an overcooked New York Strip. Not terrible, but not medium rare by any means. It was a very good experience and we’ll try them again.More infoOcean Prime - TampaPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Tampa•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoDavid was our server and was absolutely awesome. We had a short quick visit as we were heading to a lightning game. We were checked on frequently and given recommendations for the menu. The atmosphere was wonderful. Will be back on our next visit!More infoThe Pearl – TampaPrice: Expensive• Gastro Pub• Tampa•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The most amazing experience. The service was top notch and the food was excellent. It’s a super sexy vibe.More infoMeat Market TampaPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Tampa•4.7
- MKMichelleKTampa / Central Florida West •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Atmosphere and food choices very unique; the wood fire smell lingers throughout the restaurant giving it a true florida feel. Meals were a bit pricey but nothing is quite like this restaurant. I had the chili; where else can you get a combination of Alligator, wild boar, venison, duck, ground chuck, cranberry beans and chili spices?! Was tender and so filling!More infoUlelePrice: Expensive• American• Tampa•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great ambiance and overall atmosphere…. Food was excellent had linguine with clams and Scottish salmon both were delicious.More infoTimpano Hyde ParkPrice: Expensive• Italian• Tampa•4.5
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Tampa
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Tampa is Quality Foods Market
- Dunedin Marina
- Renaissance Tampa International Plaza
- Treasure Bay Resort and Marina
- Tampa Bay History Center
- Hilton Tampa Downtown
- Gulf Gate Mall
- Tampa Outlet Mall
- St Armands Circle
- Sebring International Raceway
- Vanderipe Railroad Station
- Historic Spanish Point
- Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center
- Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall
- Honeymoon Island State Park
- University Park Country Club
- Countryside Mall
- Paradise Found
- Skyway Fishing Pier State Park
- Tampa East
- Florida Botanical Gardens
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Tampa
- 50 Tampa Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Tampa's Award-Winning Restaurants
- The Best Burgers in Tampa
- The Best Restaurants in Tampa
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Tampa
- A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Tampa
- 100 Tampa / Central Florida West Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day