Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The restaurant is an inviting environment with a great selection of food and beverages, including cocktails, wine, beer, sodas and coffee.
Please note we do not allow outside food or beverages due to Ohio Health Code Safety Regulations.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Souk Team
Sweetwater Chophouse, Fired Stone Tavern & 4kd Crick Brewery are located on Eagle Rock Golf Club. Open to the public 7 days a week. This is the spot for celebrating birthdays, anniversaries, company parties or if you are just in the mood to come out to enjoy a mouth-watering meal and amazing signature drinks. The focus for Executive Chef Aaron Weible is to maintain a scratch kitchen. Preparing everything daily from sauces to breads. Utilizing local area farmers for fresh vegetables and using our on-site herb garden. We take great pride in providing each of our guests a WOWing experience.
Curbside pickup available. Give us a call to place an order today!
Please contact the restaurant directly at (419) 724-2583.
From the cold, clear waters of the Atlantic and the deep abundance of the Pacific, the bounty of the ocean is yours at Bluewater Grille.
Our seafood arrives daily from the best fisheries in Boston and Honolulu, including fresh Hawaiian Ahi supplied by Honolulu Fish. Caught and delivered within 24 hours, cut on premises, and kept precisely at 33 degrees so your order is always ocean fresh.
The inspiration behind Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants was the desire to bring the Wine Country experience to all of America, by combining a Napa-style tasting room with a modern casual restaurant. Built upon the belief that food and wine have the ability to forge lasting connections, Cooper’s Hawk is home to one of the world’s largest wine clubs.
- MRMatthewRToledo / Northwest Ohio •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThe recommendation for the Halibut was wonderful. I have never had a less than memorable experience at the Bluewater Grille.More infoMancy's Bluewater GrillePrice: Expensive• Seafood• Maumee•4.5
- MEMisterEvipCleveland / Akron / Canton •46 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoVery quaint, well kept, attractive spot. Service was quick, professional. Great lunch options.More infoStella's Restaurant and BarPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Toledo•4.7
- BHBrandiHToledo / Northwest Ohio •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 12, 2023Great wines, food was very tasty, excellent service. Was very enjoyable, will be back again soon.More infoUrban Pine WineryPrice: Expensive• Winery• Maumee•4.2
- SHSaraH1 review5.0Dined on Sep 30, 2023Thank you so much for serving our large group of teenagers at homecoming!! We appreciate your willingness to take that on!More infoEl Vaquero - PerrysburgPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Maumee•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerTampa / Central Florida West •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Lunch with mother and brother was awesome. Waiters were awesome and so was the host. The food was so good and I’ll definitely come back.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - ToledoPrice: Moderate• American• Toledo•4.6
Toledo, nestled on the western end of Lake Erie, was once the center of a brief war when it was decided that the city belonged in Ohio, not Michigan. Today, Toledo is a crossroads for American and international cuisines, with restaurants tucked into every neighborhood. Steak and seafood are definite favorites on both the fine dining and casual sides. The all-American theme continues with burgers in every configuration, french fries topped with everything, and breakfast foods in abundance. Ethnic cuisine makes its mark in Toledo with iconic Hungarian hot dogs, Lebanese stuffed grape leaves, Mexican tacos, and Italian meatballs. Locals and visitors alike love the local chili dogs, corned beef sandwiches, and homemade ice cream. Living in and visiting Toledo is an adventure in eating.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Toledo is Beckett's Burger Bar
- Miller Park
- Historic Old West End
- Barnesville Historic District
- Harmon Playground
- Toledo Zoo
- Friendship Park
- Epworth Park
- Compo Park
- Laurel Hill Swim And Tennis Club
- 20 North Gallery
- Tamaron Country Club
- Cross Roads Plaza Shopping Center
- Shafters Station Historical
- Consumer Square Shopping Center
- Pontiac Park
- Casoade Park
- Hydro Park
- Franklin Park Plaza Shopping Center
- Brooklyn Park
- Meadowbrook Plaza Shopping Center