- NDNDGuyinBaggyBoxersOrlando / Central Florida East •58 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 1, 20232nd visit but 1st since May 2013. Rich, Dutch food. Prices more in line with similar restaurants and not a bargain as 10 years ago. That's due to their continued quality! Main issue for me was bathroom downstairs. My bad leg had issues with steep, spiral steps! Food ok. Had mushroom soup plus chicken dish; other half had mushroom soup and halibut dish. Tasty but very small portions now. Service by 2 gentlemen was excellent and attentive. May or may not return on next Amsterdam visit since so many choices.More infoVan SpeykPrice: Very Expensive• Dutch• Binnenstad/Burgwallen•4.8
- GHGeorgieH1 review4.0Dined on Oct 14, 2023Good group meal setting and central location, food was overall very good.More infoPapa CarloPrice: Moderate• Italian• Nieuwendam•4.5
- SBSimonBvipOxford/Oxfordshire •46 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 9, 2023Good service, attentive and good ok. It was a slight canteen style so presentation was so so. Food tasted ok. Complimentary starter and desert drinks. Thank you. Sadly it was quiet apart from us, hope it gets busier.More infoRestaurant LaSantaMaria International DinnerPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Amsterdam-Zuid•4
- OTOpenTable DinerBaja California •2 reviews5.0Dined on Mar 3, 2022Awesome service. Great food. ^_^More infoPRESSROOM - INK HotelPrice: Expensive• Global, International• Binnenstad/Burgwallen•4.5
- WWilbersLondon •6 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 18, 2019The staff and food are lovelyMore infoDe CompagnonPrice: Expensive• French• De Wallen•4.6
Discover De Wallen
Home to the city’s infamous red light district, the area boasts several hidden gems when it comes to restaurants, accessible through a network of alleyways. As a central tourist hotspot, there are also a number of burger and pizza spots for casual and quick eats. But if you look closer, you’ll find exquisite Spanish tapas and paella, inventive modern European fare, and rustic pizza. “Coffee shops” are are also frequent in this area, which may explain the abundance of casual food lining the streets—the munchies can strike at any time, and there are ample options to satisfy any craving.