Make a free reservation
Available for dinner now in Grachtengordel
New restaurants to OpenTable in Grachtengordel
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Grachtengordel
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Swing by Bluespoon Bar before or after dinner to enjoy boundary-pushing cocktails, cozy views of Amsterdam's iconic Prinsengracht canal and striking Dutch-inspired interior design by world-renowned designer Marcel Wanders.
See what locals rave about in Grachtengordel
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •11 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe have loved Indian food ever since we spent weeks traveling in the country. Memories Of India prepared excellent dishes and kept them hot on a table warmer. The tandoori mixed grill and eggplant were particularly delicious. Ambiance was just right: the waiter brought a rose to our table as evening came; the restaurant was quiet; and the service was perfect: not too intrusive but attentive.More infoMemories Of India€€€€• Indian• Grachtengordel•4.5
- CHCandyHColumbus •16 reviews4.0Dined on May 11, 2023We were visiting Amsterdam and picked this restaurant for it's variety of food offered. Our waiter was friendly and quickly responded to our questions and requests. The only downside to our experience was after we placed our order the food inspectors showed up at the restaurant and delayed our food order by an hour. Our waiter kept apologizing and brought us bread and the manager gave us free desserts for our patience and understanding.More infoDante Kitchen & Bar€€€€• Contemporary Italian• Grachtengordel•3.9
- KKativipLas Vegas •8 reviews5.0Dined on May 2, 2023We were seated right away at a table by the window where we could watch the activity outside. We had the Argentine beef skewer and the lamb chops both of which were delicious. Came with a salad and potato. We had the fries and a jacket potato which was best I’ve ever had. Food was great and of a good value. Planning to come again.More infoVilla Maria€€€€• Steakhouse• Apollobuurt•4.3
- SLSteveLvipAtlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined on Apr 29, 2023Friendly, helpful Waite staff. Sharing menus and varying spice levels. It was terrific.More infoLumbini Restaurant€€€€• Indian• Grachtengordel•4.9
- PAPAULvipLos Angeles •22 reviews4.0Dined on Apr 9, 2022Cote de Bouef for two was chewy and gristly. Wouldn’t order again. Apple crumble dessert was disappointing and not what we expected as it was more of a pudding with crumbs on top than a “crumble.”. Food menu is too limited. Service and wine choices were excellent. Location is beautiful and the hotel is charming. Will try again as have eaten there twice before on other visits to Amsterdam and loved it.More infoBrasserie Ambassade€€€€• French• Grachtengordel•4.7
Canals flow all throughout the city, but nowhere quite like this unique neighborhood in the Centrum district. Now a UNESCO World Heritage site, the city’s four main canals are the centerpiece, with small bridges traversing the narrow waterways interspersed with 17th-century canal homes. After working up an appetite visiting nearby attractions like the Anne Frank House or the abundance of museums, pop in to one of the nearby cafes for local Dutch beers and a casual bite. On the more high-end side, a select crop of four-star restaurants are some of the most revered in Europe, ranging from modern takes on Dutch fare to fine French cuisine. And when it comes to breakfast, look out for the first-class full English breakfast served daily just off Leidsestraat. Just know that wherever you go, the canals and eateries are a memorable combo.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Grachtengordel. Our customers recommend Bluespoon Restaurant & Bar, DAY'S StoneGrill 1870 and Denc, Dik & Cunningham
As of June 3, 2023 there are 8 restaurants in Grachtengordel. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find International, Contemporary Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Grachtengordel who deliver with Deliveroo, Uber Eats.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Grachtengordel either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Medieval Torture Museum
- Amsterdam Museum
- National Monument
- Galerie Lieve Hemel
- Koninklijk Paleis (Royal Palace)
- Willet-Holthuysen Museum
- Bijbelsmuseum (Biblical Museum)
- Gassan Dam Square
- Madame Tussauds Amsterdam
- Folk Costume Museum Amsterdam
- Galerie Mokum
- Museum Van Loon
- Het Grachtenhuis (Museum of the Canals)
- Royal Delft Experience Amsterdam
- The Amsterdam Dungeon
- Museum of Bags and Purses