- WWeemalkyGlasgow/Lanarkshire •8 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat make and great service . Nice table with a canal view . Boneless wings in buffalo sauce 👍More infoHard Rock Cafe - Amsterdam€€€€Price: Moderate• American• Leidseplein•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •1 review5.0Dined on Feb 10, 2024Got an early dinner table on a busy Saturday night. Food was excellent, two steaks and the tuna app. Bread app is simple but very good. Service was great - not super formal but very polite. Not cheap, but also not as expensive as I would have expected given the experienceMore infoRestaurant Black€€€€Price: Moderate• Steak• Oosterdokseiland•4.8
- CCClaudioCDublin •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 29, 2024Good honest and simple flavours. Staff very friendly and helpful. Nicely decorated dining room. RecommendedMore infoRestaurant Red€€€€Price: Moderate• International• Oosterdokseiland•3.7
- ZCZoeCNashville •1 review4.0Dined on Oct 16, 2022Great food, great service- would definitely recommend and revisitMore infoGrill Steakhouse Maya€€€€Price: Moderate• Argentinean• Grachtengordel•4
- HSHelenSNew York City •1 review5.0Dined on Feb 14, 2020Service and food is always fantastic, great value for money.More infoAntonio's€€€€Price: Moderate• Italian• Grachtengordel•4.1
Want a bite to accompany your nightlife? This dynamic square in the central part of the city is in the Weteringschans neighborhood, and is one of the busiest spots for after-hours activity. You need sustenance before imbibing, and there are ample options to indulge your taste buds. From authentic German food to Indonesian small plates, you can fuel up with a bevy of delicious eateries. For a more local taste, modern takes on traditional Amsterdam favorites delight both tourists and regulars alike. And when you’re done eating, head to the numerous cocktail bars and pubs, and then find a good DJ to dance the night away.