- LCLyndsayCAberdeen/Aberdeenshire •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoBeautiful decor and ambiance. Both our dishes and cocktails were divine. Will definitely be back .More infoBluespoon Restaurant & BarPrice: Expensive• International• Grachtengordel•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review4.0Dined 2 days agoGood choice of delicious food, smart dining room and welcoming atmosphereMore infoFerilli's Caffè RistorantePrice: Expensive• Italian• Amsterdam-Zuid•4.2
- RrpulsAmsterdam •2 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023Outstanding service! The staff was very friendly and professional, especially a young female with dark hair, she managed everything to perfection. The food was very good, but not out of this world - exactly what you would expect for this type of place. For the location this place is very good value for money, so I will come back several time. Now for the areas of improvement; my freind who had an injury some time ago was complaining about the chairs - I personally didn't mind too much. The nice waitress found him a pillow to sit on. The indoor air quality really needs to be worked on. Because they serve food that cook on a stone on your table, the entire restaurant got full of cooking smoke. Not good for your health - especially not if you work there 5 days a week.More infoDAY'S StoneGrill 1870Price: Moderate• Steakhouse• Grachtengordel•4.5
- Ppadi1 review5.0Dined on Nov 10, 2023We decided for the 4 course menu and it was great. Realy nice place to have a family dinner for the special occasion.More infoSingel 101 RestaurantPrice: Expensive• International• Grachtengordel•4.8
- LWLindaWAmsterdam •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Like all Hard Rock Cafes the atmosphere is great! Always lots to see. The food was good, hot, and brought to our table quickly . I always find Hard Rock staff lovely, but the guys in Amsterdam were super friendly and so sweet and patient . We are there twice as they made our visit so much fun . Thanks Amsterdam 😊More infoHard Rock Cafe - AmsterdamPrice: Moderate• American• Leidseplein•4.5
Considered part of Amsterdam’s Chinatown, this square in the center of the city is near the Wastage neighborhood. Over 20 cafes and coffee shops face the square, and as the name suggests, there is a daily market—as well as an organic food market on Saturdays and a market for antiques and books on Sunday in the summer. So post up with your favorite book, or take a stroll and peruse the square. Either way, this is an area that’s meant to be lazily enjoyed—no need to rush on market days.