- TLTheresaLvipChicago / Illinois •68 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoNot often does a patron have a 10 out of 10 experience at a restaurant where the food, service, vibe, aroma and friendliness of the staff all come together at the same time. Not easy to pull off but that was our experience at Sotto. Every person encountered was friendly, smiled and seemed genuinely happy to see us. The candle lit tables, the rustic brick walls, the patinaed wood floors are romantic and inviting. Each seat is taken in this beloved restaurant. There is a vibe that is understated but very special. The standout however is the food. There are several highlights on the menu but by far and away the very best item is only served during truffle season (autumn). Tajarin con tartufo with white shaved truffles is a rich hand made pasta (the Piedmont version of tagliatelle) with a parmigiano cheese sauce that includes the chef making a special appearance at your table to personally shave the delicate and prized white truffles over the top of the pasta. Pair it with one of the Piedmont area wines offered and you will enjoy a perfect pair. The dish will set you back ($95) but it is truly unforgettable and much cheaper than a flight to Tuscany. (The option of black truffles is also available for $42). Other favorites here are the Insalata (Arugula Salad), Caccio e Pepe (pasta with pepper and pecorino cheese), breaded pork loin and bistecca Florentina (grilled porterhouse). For dessert a must try are the donuts with caramel, chocolate and pistachio dipping sauces. This restaurant is not to be missed and is always an exceptional experience.More infoSottoPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Central Business District•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerCincinnati / Dayton •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoOur server made our night. Angelica was our server in the bar area and she was amazing. Very attentive and very personable. We enjoyed the raw bar and sushi and loved the Ribeye. I think Angelica was amazing and she gave us top notch service! This is the first time in the new location and we will definitely be back.More infoJeff Ruby's Steakhouse - CincinnatiPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Central Business District•4.9
- WWineandfoodvipCincinnati / Dayton •16 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoThe raw bar special with shrimp and crab legs were fantastic! My husband’s Australian wagyu ribeye was cooked to perfection. The waiter surprised our party with dessert - key lime pie - which was exceptional. The key lime juice is flown in weekly from Key West. This place never disappoints.More infoThird and MainPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Cincinnati•4.8
- MDMinDiesCincinnati / Dayton •4 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023We went as a family to their Thanksgiving Buffet yesterday and it was great! So nice to not cook and have a full spread of food at our fingertips. Food was great quality and it was a great value for the 3 of us.More infoShift Restaurant and BarPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Lawrenceburg•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Probably the best Italian meal I’ve ever had. Got the ricotta, artichoke and meatballs for starters, the Sunday Sauce, Gricia, Limon and Butternut & Mascarpone pastas, all amazing. Drinks for the table included Sicilian Sour, Autumn Spritz, Fratelli Libre and a pour of their private select Eagle Rare. All of them were absolutely delicious. *The restaurant doesn’t offer dessert, so take that into consideration. But honestly you won’t even miss it.More infoPepp & DoloresPrice: Moderate• Italian• Over the Rhine•4.9
Batesville, Indiana, is a small town that is known for its recreational facilities, such as Liberty Park, which offers sports fields, basketball and tennis courts, and picnicking shelters and pavilions. These facilities are ideal for sitting down to a relaxing meal of take-out food from one of the local Italian diners. You could try a meal of focaccia al rosmarino, pizza alla napoletana, or piadina flat bread with asiago cheese. The community is also home to several Irish-themed pubs, where you could enjoy a stout or ale, and pair it with some traditional American comfort foods such as spicy chicken wings with buffalo dipping sauce or fried calamari. Specialty coffee shops also dot the city streets with offerings such as caffè macchiato.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Batesville who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Batesville either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.