Over the Rhine Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for dinner tonight in Over the Rhine
New restaurants to OpenTable in Over the Rhine
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Over the Rhine
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
If you have a reservation, please check in with the host at the front door before waiting in line. Reservations will be held for 15 minutes and our a total of 2 hours long.
Ghost Baby exists to rattle the extraordinary. Buried five stories under Vine Street, this cocktail lounge and music venue claims a 170-year-old space that once served as a lagering tunnel for Champion Brewing. Come as you are and enjoy an inventive cocktail, a stiff drink, your favorite canned beer, or a glass of our hand-selected wine or champagne. We also offer a small selection of light bites. Reserve your spot for an intimate, unique performance in the Den or join us in the Rattle Room (front bar) on a walk-in basis.
Teak OTR blends elegance and comfort with incredible food and superior service. The extensive menu includes a range of salads and appetizers, 11 house specialties, 4 fried rice options, 3 noodle dishes including the popular pad Thai and lad na, 5 stir fry varieties and 10 different curry dishes. Teak also boasts over 7 dozen sushi choices.
The robust menu offers vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options. Diners can also select the perfect drink accompaniment from Teak’s wine list or order creative cocktails from the full service bar.
Outdoor dining in Over the Rhine
See what locals rave about in Over the Rhine
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoFirst time in Cincinnati we were in OTR district and we wanted something in walking distance. Five on Vine was a cut above! The food was delicious and our service Grant was exceptionally knowledgeable about every single item on the menu. You must give this establishment a try, you will not be disappointed!More infoFive on Vine$$$$• American• Over the Rhine•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Probably the best Italian meal I’ve ever had. Got the ricotta, artichoke and meatballs for starters, the Sunday Sauce, Gricia, Limon and Butternut & Mascarpone pastas, all amazing. Drinks for the table included Sicilian Sour, Autumn Spritz, Fratelli Libre and a pour of their private select Eagle Rare. All of them were absolutely delicious. *The restaurant doesn’t offer dessert, so take that into consideration. But honestly you won’t even miss it.More infoPepp & Dolores$$$$• Italian• Over the Rhine•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipIndiana •24 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Had such an amazing dinner with a friend I haven’t seen in years. We didn’t feel rushed at all and our server was so incredibly knowledgeable, kind, fun, and didn’t make us feel rushed at all. Our food was AMAZING! Funny thing is we didn’t even get steak. Just split a ton of apps/ sides and were beyond impressed. Wish we would have saved room for dessert because we heard it is to die for. Will definitely be back. Bravo!More infoLosanti$$$$• Steakhouse• Over the Rhine•4.7
- DWDonnaWCincinnati / Dayton •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Enjoyed a fantastic New Years Day brunch with family & friends. The feel of the place was perfect, the meal was delicious, and the apple cider mimosa as perfect! Also loved the comfortable sofa seating in the greenhouse while we waited for our table. We will definitely put Alcove in our brunch rotation.More infoAlcove by MadTree$$$$• American• Cincinnati•4.6
- FFuzzSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023An all-around great experience. The food, especially the torta and guacamole, was excellent. Had a great server, Nick, who was on top of things. $4 PBR boots all day, everyday.More infoBakersfield - OTR$$$$• American• Over the Rhine•4.8
Restaurant experiences trending in Over the Rhine
As a beautifully laid out historic district with 19th-century architecture, Over-the-Rhine provides an exceptional selection of shops, breweries, restaurants and tours. It was previously known as a working-class area of beer brewers and pork packers of Cincinnati. Now, it's home to a variety of restaurants offering an assortment of cuisines. Whether you're looking for a classic American menu or a place with more cultural variety, one of the steak, seafood or Italian restaurants will have just what you're craving. If you're looking to spend a day on the town or check out the exciting nightlife, Over-the-Rhine offers a great selection of cafes and bars with casual food options as well.
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in Over the Rhine include Teak OTR, Pepp & Dolores and Losanti
Restaurants with gluten-free options in Over the Rhine are Teak OTR, Sacred Beast Diner and Pepp & Dolores
Bottomless brunch in Over the Rhine is available at Sacred Beast Diner, Louvino Cincinnati OTR and Taste of Belgium - OTR
The most romantic restaurant in Over the Rhine is Pepp & Dolores
Restaurants in Over the Rhine with a great view include Losanti, Five on Vine and The Eagle - OTR
- Cincinnati Museum of Natural History
- Northern Row Park
- William H Taft Historical Site
- Crosley Field Historical
- Over The Rhine Historic District
- Bellevue Hill Park
- Lincoln Park
- Mohawk Park
- Mcmicken Klotter Playground
- William Howard Taft National Historic Site
- Museum Center At The Cincinnati Union Terminal
- Hauck House Museum
- Washington Park
- Spring Street Playground
- Dayton Street Historic District
- Over The Rhine Recreation Center
- Grant Playground
- Nippert Stadium
- Classon Park
- Reakirt Fountain