- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoExcellent food! This place is a real gem!! I would most definitely recommend!More infoKeei CafePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Kailua-Kona•4.8
- ALAlisaLLos Angeles •3 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 23, 2023The outstanding staff made sure we had a fantastic evening. They are so friendly and accommodating! The dishes were delicious and well complimented by the tropical cocktails!More infoWailele Cafe - OUTRIGGER Kona ResortPrice: Expensive• American• Keauhou•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinerEdmonton / Northern Alberta •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Exceptionally fresh sashimi!More infoKenichi PacificPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Kailua-Kona•4.7
- MPMarkPvipMinneapolis - St. Paul •22 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The Guacamole appetizer was a pleasant surprise. Very tasty and a good portion. I had the fish tacos. Fish was Mahi Mahi. A bit dry and could have used more sauce. The shells were soft, but fell apart. My wife had the Caesar’s salad. Nothing special. She got the Ginger Miso dressing which was excellent. Mahi Mahi was added, but nothing to rave about. Atmosphere and service were great. I would recommend it, but maybe get a different fish than the Mahi Mahi. Not much flavor to it.More infoPapa Kona Restaurant & BarPrice: Moderate• American• Kailua-Kona•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Friendly and efficient service (on New Year’s Day!!) Food tasted great. Right on the ocean.More infoMagics Beach GrillPrice: Moderate• Pacific Rim• Kailua-Kona•4.7
Not surprisingly, Keauhou island's way of life is reflected in the local dining scene. Tropical cooking, including barbecue and fruity desserts, has a definite presence here. The island experience isn't complete without the Hawaiian plate lunch, a traditional combination of meat or fish, a scoop of macaroni salad and two scoops of white rice. The plate lunch is deliciously comforting but definitely carb-loaded, while poke offers a healthier approach to classic Hawaiian eating. This raw fish salad is a fresh blend of marinated flavors. Much of the island's cooking involves the fusion of Hawaiian with Japanese, Thai and other Asian influences here. In this beachy area, outdoor dining is commonplace and often made better with live musical performances.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Keauhou is Wailele Cafe - OUTRIGGER Kona Resort