- HMHillaryM1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoMy husband and I enjoyed our wedding dinner here. It was absolutely exceptional service and the food was out of this world. I can’t wait to come back here to celebrate anniversaries! Highly recommend for any special occasion. They made our wedding dinner experience one to remember. Thank you!!!More infoJenny Lake Lodge Dining RoomPrice: Very Expensive• American• Moose•4.7
- DDuchessPhoenix / Arizona •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoAll dishes were amazing! The salmon special was the best ever. Kudos to Chef Justus. Our server, Greg was attentive, knowledgeable with a great sense of humor. Highly recommend the Mural Room for anytime dining or a special family event.More infoMural Room - Grand Teton Lodge CompanyPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Moran•4
- CMChrisMvipChicago / Illinois •24 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe live nearby so brought family here to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary. Our server was kind, patient and efficient. She answered all of our questions easily and happily. The guys ordered the elk loin and a bison steak and we girls ordered the halibut. I also had the French Onion soup which was phenomenal. The ambience with all the artifacts and cool animal dioramas really gave us a lot to look at and discuss during our meal. I would definitely bring visitors here again to show off a beautiful piece of Western History.More infoThe Gun Barrel Steak & Game HousePrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Jackson•4.5
- MLMiguelLGreater Boston •3 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023steongly recommend the Korean prime strip and the Thai saladMore infoGather - Jackson HolePrice: Moderate• American• Jackson•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The quality of food was incredible. You can tell the owners really care about what they’re doing.More infoMangy Moose Restaurant and SaloonPrice: Expensive• American• Teton Village•4.4
When you're traveling through the Grand Teton National Park, stop in Moose for a great meal. The restaurants in and around the Moose and Jackson Hole area can satisfy your craving for pizza and pasta or burgers and fries. If you're looking for a family-friendly atmosphere to try some great old-fashioned American comfort food, look for a diner, cafe, or delicatessen. If you're craving is for a cold adult beverage, there are several pubs or taverns where you can get a tasty meal together with a beer or something stronger. When you are ready for a more elegant dining experience, the steakhouses in Wyoming know how to season and age the perfect cut of beef before grilling it to order. Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options are plentiful as well.
Frequently asked questions
As of October 3, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Moose. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Moose who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Moose either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Cascade Ranger Station
- Inspiration Point
- Jenny Lake Lodge
- Amphitheater Lake
- Four Seasons Resort
- Squirrel Meadows Guard Station
- Grand Targhee Ski Resort
- Squirrel Meadows Forest Service Station
- Jenny Lake
- Leigh Lake
- Targhee Lodge by Grand Targhee Resort
- Sioux Lodge by Grand Targhee Resort
- Teewinot Lodge by Grand Targhee Resort
- Grand Teton National Park
- Grand Teton National Park Visitors Center
- Moose Visitor Center