- KkristenlToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoProbably the best meal we had in Vegas. Went back twice for brunch. The spinach & goat cheese omelette was delicious and my husband had the eggs Benedict which he said was the best he ever had. The crusty bread served on the side was so yummy I could’ve eaten the entire loaf. Price was reasonable. Highly recommend this restaurant!More infoMon Ami Gabi - Las Vegas$$$$Price: Expensive• French• Paris Hotel and Casino•4.6
- BJBarbaraJLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWhat better way is there to have a birthday dinner, then at Hell's Kitchen in Las Vegas?! There were 3 in our party, and we had 5:45 PM reservations (on Monday, 2/19/24). We were seated within 5 minutes of our arrival. We were seated in the middle of the dining room, with great views of the kitchen as well as some of the lights on the strip. Our server. a blonde woman, was charming, professional and courteous! The food was so very delicious! We ordered the lobster risotto and golden beet salad for appetizers to share. Between the three of us, we ordered crispy skin salmon, short ribs, and beef wellington. All of the entrees were fork-tender. The Wellie was cooked medium rare, to Gordon's liking. It was spectacular! I got to taste a little of everything, and it was all superb! I received a birthday dessert (sticky taffy pudding), which I was dying to try. It was so tasty ond delicious. I would definitely go back! I felt welcomed from the minute I entered the restaurant, until I left. The only disappointment for me was not seeing the new executive chef (who just won HK), Ryan O'Sullivan, but was told he didn't start there yet. This is not a cheap restaurant, however you get what you pay for, and this was well worth the cost for the wonderful birthday dinner!More infoHell's Kitchen - Caesars Palace Las Vegas$$$$Price: Very Expensive• American• Caesars Palace•4.6
- PLPatrickLPortland / Oregon •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWe had no idea what to expect, but the experience was fun, funny, and extremely unique. The service was great, the workers were great, and the food was beyond delicious!More infoBLACKOUT - Dining in the Dark$$$$Price: Very Expensive• American• The Strip•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoIssac our waiter is such an amazing host! He has great energy, attentive, made us feel special, always checking in on us, just an amazing person. We request him every time we go because he’s just that great and awesome! He is the reason when continue to come back to STK because he takes such good care of us every time!!!More infoSTK - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoGet there early, even if you have a reservation because there is a little bit of a wait. Had a reservation for 7pm, arrived at 645, got sat around 730ish, no big deal. Once you’re in, the experience is great. A lot of good food selections, but the carved meat, seafood section, and made to order risotto (left of the pizza station) take the top spots. The staff is wonderful and will do everything possible to ensure you’re properly taken care of during your eating experience. If you haven’t experienced Bacchanal, give it a shot, you’ll definitely get your money’s worth and more.More infoBacchanal Buffet - Caesars Palace Las Vegas$$$$Price: Very Expensive• American• Caesars Palace•4.1
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
Discover Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
The Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino is named after one of the most colorful and exciting cities in the world, and the food is as adventurous as anyone could hope. Dining options range from a farm-fresh spin on all your favorite breakfast foods to a celebrity chef's reimagining of classic Mexican cuisine. Asian-inspired restaurants are well-represented with authentic Chinese, Vietnamese and Indian. Those who are craving steak are also in luck. Go low-key with an American grill or gourmet at a Creole steakhouse. If you're looking for something elegant but light, the Rio is also home to one of Las Vegas' best wine cellars.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.