Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Mickey Mantle’s Steakhouse, located in the heart of Oklahoma City’s historic Bricktown, is a classic steakhouse with a contemporary American flair in both menu and design. Named after Oklahoma’s own baseball legend, this dramatic 10,000 square foot restaurant dazzles with a compelling contemporary chef-driven menu. Mickey Mantle’s Steakhouse is renowned as the best steakhouse in OKC and truly delivers a sizzling fine dining and social experience. Widely recognized as Oklahoma City’s top spot for great steak and fresh seafood, Mickey Mantle’s Steakhouse is frequented by many celebrities, athletes, the business crowd and stylish locals.
We are the premiere fondue restaurant where guests can enjoy a choice of fondue cooking styles and a variety of unique entrees, salads and indulgent desserts. It's up to you. Tailor your visit with a four-course dining experience including cheese fondue, salad, entree and dessert. Or, come by for fondue cheese paired with that perfect glass of wine from our extensive selection. That's not to say we haven't had more than a few stop by to satisfy that chocolate craving after a movie. Whether you're celebrating romance, a birthday or anniversary - or just a night out we offer something truly unique.
Enjoy sandwiches, salads and appetizers. Our simple menu will have options for every time of the day. You can dine-in, take advantage of the patio or order for the whole office using GrubHub, our online To-Go ordering service. The Manhattan OKC is open late with food and drink specials during Thunder games, Civic Center concerts and other downtown events.
- OTOpenTable DinerNebraska •1 review4.0Dined 1 day agoEmma, our server was amazing. We felt very comfortable and well taken care of. Food was wonderful and the ambiance/environment felt welcoming and luxurious.More infoThe Melting Pot - OKCPrice: Expensive• Fondue• Bricktown•4.6
- Ssj89vipOklahoma City •68 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThis is the first time we dined at Rodizio's and were pleasantly surprised. The staff were attentive and interacted well with us. The salad bar had plenty of selections and each of the servers were friendly and made sure we each received our preferred meat temperature. The ham and grilled pineapple were especially superb, as was the sausage and so many cuts of steak. We thoroughly enjoyed our evening and will be back.More infoRodizio Grill Brazilian Steakhouse - Oklahoma CityPrice: Expensive• Brazilian Steakhouse• Oklahoma City•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerNebraska •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoBest dake in oklahoma city on highly recommended itMore infoMickey Mantle's Steakhouse - OKCPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Bricktown•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •3 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 21, 2023Fabulous! We came for the UCF game, which is where we met, and we’re here also celebrating our anniversary. The only thing that could have made the trip sweeter was a field gold to beat the Sooners. Other than three points to win the game, it was Perfection!More infoPark Avenue Grill - Skirvin HiltonPrice: Moderate• undefined• Oklahoma City•4
- HHoustonDallas - Fort Worth •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023New Years Day was a delight! Morgan was a wonderful waitress and the food was delish!More infoCulpritsPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Oklahoma City•4.7
The Bricktown community was once known as an industrial center. Today, its variety of restaurants and nightclubs has made it popular with locals and visitors. Bricktown is one of the best places to enjoy a steak dinner. Try the local dishes for a taste of Southern cooking and culture, including favorites like cornbread, barbecued pork, and fried okra. You won't want to miss the famous pulled pork sandwiches served with homestyle fries, coleslaw, or baked beans. Seafood is another top choice in the area, and Bricktown is a great place to find excellent fried catfish. You'll also find a selection of restaurants specializing in Italian and Mexican cuisine.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Bricktown is Grey Sweater
- Sequoah Park
- Holiday Square
- 23 Post Plaza Shopping Center
- Candlewood Suites Del City
- Heritage Shopping Center
- Lions Park
- Embassy Suites Oklahoma City Downtown/Medical Center
- Travelers Inn Midwest City
- Del Crest Shopping Center
- Tinker Plaza Shopping Center
- 89er Museum Park
- John Conrad Golf Course
- The Village Shopping Center
- Town And Country Shopping Center
- Village Oaks Shopping Center
- Reed Conference Center
- Pecan Grove Park
- Newey Shopping Center
- Regional Park
- Lewis Park