- AaaronsDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agofood was great, service was great! We'll definitely be back!More info34 ChophousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Denison•4.6
- LHLutherHTulsa •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023We arrived early for our reservation & were promptly seated. Service was great. The food was fantastic!More infoRoadhouse Bar & Grill - DurantPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Durant•4.3
- DMDianeMDallas - Fort Worth •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jul 21, 2023This is a great place! I have never heard of it, but a friend loves it. I have already told others about my delicious tacos! The strawberry margarita was delicious as well. The service was very attentive and we got our food quickly. I enjoyed the Dallas brisket taco, the shrimp taco, and the fish taco. I am looking forward to going back soon!More infoCantina Lime Cocina y CopasPrice: Expensive• Mexican• Denison•4.8
- NnancydOklahoma City •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Not the first time we’ve eaten there. I can’t say anything bad about the experience. It’s our favorite steakhouse, and offers much more than just steak.More info1832 Steakhouse - Choctaw CasinoPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Durant•4.8
- NNextelspevipDallas - Fort Worth •18 reviews4.0Dined on Mar 27, 2022Food is always hot and fresh, with good portions. Service was good, not great. Overall a great night.More infoRed Lobster - ShermanPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Sherman•3.4
Located just 10 miles east of Oklahoma City, Choctaw, OK, is the oldest chartered town in Oklahoma. This historic town is riddled with hometown comfort food and cafes that serve up hefty breakfasts with plenty of coffee on tap. Here, you can also find a few German restaurants as well that specialize in wiener schnitzel, cevapcici, and rippchen with sauerkraut and red cabbage. If you are looking for some great Tex-Mex that the state is known for, there are plenty of spots that offer up homemade tamales, mole, and enchiladas. Barbecue joints can also be found in Choctaw with the famed tomato-based sauce on smoked pork, chicken, and beef served up with baked beans and mac and cheese.