Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
For parties of 5 or more, please call the restaurant and our reservationist will assist you.
THANK YOU. We look forward to seeing you soon.
We can accommodate parties up to 24 guests. An automatic 20% gratuity will be added to the tab of parties of 8 or more guests. Please call the restaurant for large party reservations.
That also goes for our vendors. We’re not just local because of who owns the kitchen. We buy our fresh ingredients from local purveyors and farmers, too. It’s our way of giving back to the same economy that keeps us going.
Looking for a career? HumanKind Hospitality Services is a great place to work! Apply online.
- OTOpenTable DinerOklahoma City •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoExcellent staff, excellent ambiance, and excellent food. Well worth the time.More infoPaseo GrillPrice: Expensive• American• Paseo Arts•4.8
- JAJasonALas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023We've been to the Unicorn brunch before and it never disappoints. Always entertaining with the best food in town. We will always go back!More infoUnicorn Brunch - Picasso on PaseoPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Oklahoma City•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipOklahoma City •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 5, 2023Phenomenal experience!!! The food was outstanding! Love that it’s locally sourced. The service was top notch and the atmosphere was amazing! We will definitely be back!! Great location too.More infoRed RoosterPrice: Moderate• American• Oklahoma City•4.9
- DDayforelpresidenteOklahoma City •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023First time dining at Fridas, for my mothers bday brunch. I will say all of the food is in incredible. Our server was super helpful and overall really kind. The restaurant really is really ran nicely. The vibe is cool too, I think they have pillows at most the booths. We will definitely be dining againMore infoFRIDA southwestPrice: Moderate• Southwest• Paseo Arts•4.9
- KBKelleyBvipOklahoma City •12 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Amazing as always and so accommodating for my 87 year old mother. Could not have had a better experience or better vegan food. And the drinks!!! Highly recommend!More infoPicasso on PaseoPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Paseo Arts•4.8
Discover Paseo Arts
From an eclectic art scene to the distinctive Spanish Revival architectural elements, the Paseo Arts District has a ton of highlights and allurements. When you're in this neighborhood, you can turn in any direction to find distinguished artists, boutiques with fine crafts for sale, and a pleasant mix of restaurants. If you're in the mood for some traditional Italian pizza, there's a diner with a menu that suits you. Most of the venues here are within walking distance of an art gallery. Since Paseo Arts is home to a number of renowned eateries, it's a constant hive of activity. People from all walks of life come here to enjoy fine dining, live music, and Oklahoma City's artistic culture. From fresh seafood to steaks, great food options await you, no matter where you choose to go.
Frequently asked questions
As of November 29, 2023 there are 8 restaurants in Paseo Arts. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Southwest, Contemporary American, American, Barbecue and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Paseo Arts who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Paseo Arts either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.