- WWeemalkyGlasgow/Lanarkshire •8 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat make and great service . Nice table with a canal view . Boneless wings in buffalo sauce 👍More infoHard Rock Cafe - Amsterdam€€€€Price: Moderate• American• Leidseplein•4.5
- MOMaximilianoOAmsterdam •1 review5.0Dined on Feb 14, 2024Amazing place, food, service , everything in general was perfect , I really recommend the restaurantMore infoBluespoon Restaurant & Bar€€€€Price: Expensive• International• Grachtengordel•4.4
- RSRoselShalalAmsterdam •1 review5.0Dined on Feb 13, 2024It was amazing as always. Omi was the best and she is definitely the sweetest. Much love from Ricardo and RosaMore infoFerilli's Caffè Ristorante€€€€Price: Expensive• Italian• Amsterdam-Zuid•4.2
- CCClaudioCDublin •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 29, 2024Good honest and simple flavours. Staff very friendly and helpful. Nicely decorated dining room. RecommendedMore infoRestaurant Red€€€€Price: Moderate• International• Oosterdokseiland•3.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCheshire •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 21, 2024The staff couldn’t do more! We felt welcomed as soon as we walked in. The owner was very informative about the drinks and food menu. We had told them it was one of our friend’s birthdays and after the meal surprised him with a sparkler cannon and a dessert. We had the best time and last day in Amsterdam - thank you. We will be returning next year :)More infoRestaurant Black & Blue€€€€Price: Moderate• Steakhouse• Oosterdokseiland•3.3
Discover De Baarsjes
Originally designed by HP Berlage, the architect who created the main square, this small part of western Amsterdam is a community-oriented area that packs a culinary punch. With an abundance of gastropubs, it’s as easy to find a solid burger as it is to find traditional Dutch pancakes. And with a bustling afterwork scene, there are many cafes abuzz with energy as the night gets underway. A Kevin Bacon-themed bar proves the area has a sense of humor, and an indoor food market encourages patrons to try whatever piques your interest. Fun, hip and eclectically delicious, this is definitely an area for urban explorers.