- MMarkGreater Boston •7 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 21, 2023Fantastic dinner. I had specials of a cauliflower soup and rack of lamb, which were superb and an appetizer of escargots. Recommendations and service were excellent. I had a great dining experience and recommend. Also, I never felt self-conscious as a solo diner/traveler, which is a subtle but important point - iykyk.More infoVan SpeykPrice: Very Expensive• Dutch• Binnenstad/Burgwallen•4.7
- JGJudyGvipTampa / Central Florida West •4 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 20, 2023It was. Lovely restaurant but very loud. But there was a group of 15 women having a surprise party which contributed greatly to the noise level. I suspect it would have been considerably quieter had that not been the case. Aside from that it was excellent! I highly recommend this restaurant.More infoSingel 101 RestaurantPrice: Expensive• International• Grachtengordel•4.8
- BPBobPPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •9 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 20, 2023Great food and atmosphere! Staff was attentive. Will definitely return.More infoDAY'S StoneGrill 1870Price: Moderate• Steakhouse• Grachtengordel•4.5
- WwhitetrufflesLondon •4 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 9, 2023We had a lovely meal with helpful staff and the ability to order just a couple of fish dishes to start with, which we followed with some meat and vegetable dishes. We were able to relax, chat and enjoy the food and atmosphere outside on what was a particularly warm evening in September.More infoJottumPrice: Moderate• Tapas / Small Plates• Jordaan•4.8
- GGranthvipAustin •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jun 11, 2022The food was good. Service was lacking, seldom returned to the table to pour champagne or check on us.More infoRestaurant BleuPrice: Moderate• French• Grachtengordel•4.5
Located near the city center is a lively park, part of Amsterdam West. The eponymous park features expansive greenery and the Westergasfabriek’s wealth of activities. Whether you’re looking for indie shops, longstanding street markets, or lively new restaurants, there are a wealth of options to satisfy any curiosity. Choose from artful vegetarian dishes, fresh fish and upscale seafood, and inviting brew pubs. The scenery is as picturesque as it comes, and the surrounding attractions only amplify a stunning spot in the city.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Westerpark is MR PORTER AMSTERDAM