- LCLyndsayCAberdeen/Aberdeenshire •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoBeautiful decor and ambiance. Both our dishes and cocktails were divine. Will definitely be back .More infoBluespoon Restaurant & BarPrice: Expensive• International• Grachtengordel•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review4.0Dined 2 days agoGood choice of delicious food, smart dining room and welcoming atmosphereMore infoFerilli's Caffè RistorantePrice: Expensive• Italian• Amsterdam-Zuid•4.2
- TTravellerHampshire •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023A pleasant informal relaxed dining experience with Tapas choices on the menu . The tapas was all cooked well and tasty. We ordered more after the first round as we were not sure how much was enough ! The service was good and staff attentive .More infoJottumPrice: Moderate• Tapas / Small Plates• Jordaan•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerAmsterdam •1 review5.0Dined on Apr 30, 2023Great family run restaurant. We particularly enjoyed the meze touristMore infoBistro BosPrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• Nieuwmarkt•4.6
- LWLindaWAmsterdam •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Like all Hard Rock Cafes the atmosphere is great! Always lots to see. The food was good, hot, and brought to our table quickly . I always find Hard Rock staff lovely, but the guys in Amsterdam were super friendly and so sweet and patient . We are there twice as they made our visit so much fun . Thanks Amsterdam 😊More infoHard Rock Cafe - AmsterdamPrice: Moderate• American• Leidseplein•4.5
The village of Sloterdijk is a historic, and also conveniently connected area to be in. Not only is the city center nearby, but it’s close to the Amsterdam Sloterdijk railway station, making it a great jumping off point for other places you might want to explore. The food scene is diverse and nuanced, so whether you’re looking for burgers and bar food, Indian, Asian, or local Dutch dishes, you’ll have options to choose from. Make sure not to miss the picturesque Petruskerk (St. Peter’s Church), which dates back to the seventeenth century!