- WWeemalkyGlasgow/Lanarkshire •8 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat make and great service . Nice table with a canal view . Boneless wings in buffalo sauce 👍More infoHard Rock Cafe - Amsterdam€€€€Price: Moderate• American• Leidseplein•4.5
- MOMaximilianoOAmsterdam •1 review5.0Dined on Feb 14, 2024Amazing place, food, service , everything in general was perfect , I really recommend the restaurantMore infoBluespoon Restaurant & Bar€€€€Price: Expensive• International• Grachtengordel•4.4
- RSRoselShalalAmsterdam •1 review5.0Dined on Feb 13, 2024It was amazing as always. Omi was the best and she is definitely the sweetest. Much love from Ricardo and RosaMore infoFerilli's Caffè Ristorante€€€€Price: Expensive• Italian• Amsterdam-Zuid•4.2
- CCClaudioCDublin •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 29, 2024Good honest and simple flavours. Staff very friendly and helpful. Nicely decorated dining room. RecommendedMore infoRestaurant Red€€€€Price: Moderate• International• Oosterdokseiland•3.7
- ARAdrianRAmsterdam •1 review5.0Dined on Jul 16, 2022food was awesome, catered for my party of 20 and nobody had a bad meal, definitely recommendMore infoDe Royal ChopHouse€€€€Price: Moderate• Steakhouse• Overhoeks•4.3
A little sliver of a neighborhood that resembles a tiny triangle, the area packs an outsized amount of character and cafes into a small space. Bordered by the Schinkel Canal, you can find much activity centered around Amstelveenseweg—the main street. A stones throw from Vondelpark, a sort of miniature Central Park, you’ll find dozens of restaurants: a handful of Italian joints, Spanish tapas, Greek food, Surinamese, and a delicious gelato spot to round out the meal. It’s the local cafes, however, that impress with their memorable character. Don’t miss a cause-driven hip brunch spot that’s aim is to give victims of human trafficking a new start, or a family-focused breakfast place with “sweet breakfast.” Savor the cozy vibes of this under-the-radar nook of a neighborhood.