- LPLeoPHong Kong Island •1 review4.0Dined 4 days agoLovely food, great casual dining experience. Pizza are great as the name suggested, meatballs are on the small side although pretty decent. HH is good for drinks before 8pm. Only drawback was the Mac & Cheese, its distinctively lacking cheese, more like Baked Mac on its own, with a sprinkle of cheese powder that's non existence upon baked.More infoEmmer Pizzeria & CaféPrice: Moderate• Pizza Bar• Admiralty•4.4
- KCKCruzHong Kong Island •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoThe beef dish was superb & my daughter's simple yet delicious scrambled eggs with shrimp (they were big & juicy!) were perfect.More infoFour Seasons Hong Kong - Lung King HeenPrice: Very Expensive• Chinese (Canton)• Central•4.8
- ZHZoltanHDubai •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoWithout a doubt the best gourmet fine dining restaurant in Hong Kong is CapriceMore infoFour Seasons Hong Kong - CapricePrice: Expensive• French• Central•4.6
- GDGDMV2013Cambridge/Cambridgeshire •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023We had my wife’s 40th birthday at Moreton’s & it was an absolute pleasure. Great food, great service & went above & beyond with little details. 10/10 👍🏻More infoMorton's The Steakhouse - Hong KongPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Tsim Sha Tsui•4.7
- GTGilbertTPhoenix / Arizona •5 reviews4.0Dined on Aug 14, 2021first time in the neighborhood 👍 good foodMore infoSing Woo Rd Bar & GrillPrice: Moderate• International• Happy Valley•4
Frequently asked questions
Delivery options from our partner restaurants in Happy Valley are not available at this moment.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Happy Valley either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.