New York Area Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in New York / Tri-State Area
Outdoor dining in New York / Tri-State Area
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in New York Area
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Chris Eddy, Executive Chef and founder of Winvian's food philosophy, prides himself as a culinary craftsman creating farm-to-table menus using simple, crisp and seasonal ingredients accented with unusual and fresh findings. Menu changes daily. To compliment our food program we have put together an extensive wine program of 500 labels from 13 countries 37 differnt regions, with the emphasis on USA, France and Italy.
Guests can enjoy both the premium 15-course omakase and the relaxing, speakeasy vibe in the 1-hour seating for the price of $89/person (tax and tip not included). [No vegan/vegetarian option]
We have 4 seatings as follows:
5.00pm - 6.00pm
6.30pm - 7.30pm
8.00pm - 9.00pm
9.30pm - 10.30pm
Private party and at-home omakase are available, all inquiries can be made via 917-821-5598 or @sushionmenyc. 50% deposit is required as booking confirmation.
Cancellation/modification less than 24hours will result in a charge of $50/person (under all circumstances including COVID). Please make sure you can come before booking. Late arrival may not get the full experience. Inquiries can be made via IG @sushionmenyc or phone 917-821-5598.
Here, we have Sushi counter seating for “Omakase Only” , and also Dining table with the regular menu ( Also you can do Omakase ).
We are serving only best quality of seasonal fish imported directly from Japan.
At our 12 seatings Sushi Counter, we have 2 options of Chef Tasting Menu.
~ $160 Grand Tasting Menu which includes 16 courses ( 5 appetizers, 10 pcs premium nigiri, & dessert ).
~ $120 Classic Tasting Menu which includes 11 courses ( 1 appetizers, 8 pcs nigiri, handroll & dessert )
We serve 15 omakase courses. We feature seasonal fish daily, often accommodating individual preferences, such as kosher-style & gluten-free. However, there are no vegetarian, or vegan alternatives.
We are open from Wednesday to Sunday and offer 3 seatings, 5:30 PM, 7 PM, and 8:30 PM.
A tradesman's gastropub with an undeniable message of purpose.
Chef Osan offers an 18-course Omakase at $168.00 and our version of a Happy Hour Omakase which is a 14-course at $98.00.
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday seating
6:00pm, 7:00pm, 8:00pm and 9:00pm
Friday and Saturday seating
5:00pm 14-course Happy Hour Omakase only
6:30pm & 8:30pm 18-course Omakase only
Please contact the restaurant for parties of 7 or more.
On IG @thatplace_omakase or phone 929-593-7991
Tempura Matsui invites you to experience the fine art of cooking tempura. Within a serene setting, guests have a seat at our counter or tables and can view the delicate preparation of lightly frying fresh fish and vegetables. Tempura Matsui is designed to emulate a Japanese cottage with warm woods, slate floors and round and square windows. A five-seat bar allows guests to wait for their seats while enjoying a glass of wine, sake or beer.
Please note our dinner menu price will change from $220 to $250 effective from March 1, 2023. Our website will introduce the new prices on the same day. Till then, you can take advantage of the old prices.
You may make a reservation one month ahead and any cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to the reservation to avoid a $100 charge.
We hope you will join us soon for lunch, dinner, a pizza, or a slice to go.
The entire experience is approximately 3 hours.
Please visit our Aunt Jake's Upper East Side account for standard, a la carte reservations.
Aunt Jake's was founded in 2015, as the company set out to replicate the idyllic, simplistic, cuisine we grew up to enjoy. However, we wanted to create Italian food for the “next” generation. The idea was to develop an Italian concept around the customer’s choice on how to eat pasta compared to how the restaurant wanted you to eat it. With that in mind, Aunt Jakes’ core mission is to bring high-quality fresh ingredients daily to craft our handmade pasta and sauces in a health-conscious manner. The customer can mix and match, sauce with shape, and create a custom dish of their own.
New restaurants to OpenTable in New York / Tri-State Area
See what locals rave about in New York Area
- OOliviaNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoHad a reservation at 9, was seated at 8:58. We were immediately informed of specials and he’ll as well as served water. Service was so pleasant, our waiter, Blake, was so friendly and informative also very patient with our large party and indecisiveness. Food was absolutely amazing and probably the best meal I’ve had all year. I went for my birthday and was even given a delightful lemon cheesecake which totally changed my mind about cheesecake in entirety. Perfect meal and people. The ambiance is insane there is the greatest warm color palette and eccentric/maximalist decor. I definitely hope to return and sit at the bar or high tops for a new experience next time.More infoBad Roman$$$$• Italian• Upper West Side•4.4
- SLSexyLittleMinxvipNew York / Tri-State Area •48 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoElea was a wonderful experience! I have taken my 89 year old Auntie there several times and she always enjoys their delicious juicy lamb chops. The Greek yogurt was a fantastic and healthy choice for dessert. Super friendly staff! We will definitely return again.More infoElea$$$$• Greek• Upper West Side•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerYorkshire •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Absolutely amazing experience on New Year’s Day was such a beautiful place and the food was incredible would come back from the uk just for this place !More infoTavern on the Green$$$$• American• Midtown West•4.6
- RGRogerGNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Carmines is a very nice restaurant with amazing food and great portions. I went with 6 of my friends and we all finished 2 appetizers and 3 servings, along with dessert.More infoCarmine's - 91st Street - NYC$$$$• Italian• Upper West Side•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Server was great - love the food and the vibeMore infoDagon$$$$• Mediterranean• Upper West Side•4.5
Award winning restaurants in New York / Tri-State Area
Restaurant experiences trending in New York / Tri-State Area
Discover more great restaurants
12 rooftop restaurants with the most dazzling views in the U.S.
Devour blazing sunset views from an Asian and Peruvian spot in Miami or sip on craft cocktails at a hotel lounge in San Francisco at the U.S.’s best rooftop restaurants.
13 rollicking drag brunches that represent the best of America
A bollywood-themed drag brunch, a historic Miami celebrity haunt, an outdoor destination in sunny California, and more.
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in New York Area
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Discover Trending Restaurants in New York City
Find the best trendy Restaurants in New York Area on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
The Best Brunch Restaurants in New York
Whether you prefer sweet or savory, these places are sure to satisfy any and all of your brunch cravings.
Discover New York
When a city never sleeps, waking hours are spent in cafes, diners, bars and restaurants of every shape and size that give New York its unique flavor. Once famous for pizza by-the-slice (local loyalties run deep), black-and-white cookies, and old world, mahogany-paneled steakhouses—the dining rooms of titans of business and other famous folks—Manhattan is now estimated to have 24,000 restaurants, from midtown’s korean barbecue to fast casual vegan burgers. Pillowy pork buns? You got it. French rotisserie? That too. And, of course, there will always be the perfect bagel, preferably toasted dark with smoked salmon, cream cheese, tomato, onions, and capers.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in New York Area is SORSÓ
The best vegan restaurants in New York Area are Carmine's - 44th Street - NYC, American Bounty at The Culinary Institute of America and Tops Diner
The best vegetarian restaurants in New York Area are ilili, Carmine's - 44th Street - NYC and Becco
The restaurants with the best service in New York Area are Pop Pasta Supper Club, IL Portico and Veronika
The restaurants with the best ambiance in New York Area are Yakar Steakhouse, Teraza Restaurant Lounge and SUSHI SUITE WESTHAMPTON
- Sid Luckman Field
- Lincoln Center
- Blue Cross Arena At The War
- South Street Seaport
- University of Rochester
- NYU New York University
- Rutgers University
- Super 8 Mahwah
- The Plaza
- American Museum of Natural History
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
- Foxwoods Casinos
- 14th Street Union Square
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Spring Lake Beach Boardwalk
- 72nd Street Broadway Seventh Avenue Line
- Wall Street
- Mohegan Sun Casino
- The Moma - Museum of Modern Art, New York
- The Most Romantic Restaurants in New York City
- Veteran-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in NYC
- The Best Italian Restaurants in New York City
- The Best Restaurants in Manhattan, According to our Tastemakers
- Discover Trending Restaurants in New York City
- The Best Steakhouse Restaurants in New York City
- Native/Indigenous-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the Northeast
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the Northeast
- Middle Eastern-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in NYC
- Where to find NYC's best outdoor dining
- 16 restaurants that scream “New York City”
- The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in New York City
- The Best Bars for Foodies in New York
- Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
- Middle Eastern-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the Northeast
- New York City’s Most Iconic Restaurants
- Where to drink in New York City right now
- The Best Pizza in New York City
- The Best Restaurants with Vegan Options in New York City
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in NYC