Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our pasta is made in-house and all of our sauces are made from scratch. Everything is cooked to-order. We pride ourselves on using the best, freshest ingredients and using products sourced from the finest in Italy. Our Osso Buco is our signature dish and house specialty.
Our curated wine list is notable and among the most thoughtful in the valley. We also have a full bar featuring specialty cocktails.
The dress code for our restaurant is Elegant Casual. In general, this means comfortable, yet polished. Jeans, blouses, tailored shorts, skirts, dresses, collared shirts, sport coats are all welcome. Workout clothes, tank tops, and t-shirts or sweatshirts with large logos are not recommended.
We also offer complimentary valet parking Tuesday through Saturday, as our parking lot tends to fill up quickly.
Welcome to Todd’s a uniquely fresh and flavorful restaurant where we surprise you each day with delicious new creations. You will find yourself enjoying the freshest seafood which we receive only hours out of the water from such locations as Cape Cod and Alaska, known for the most tender and tasteful seafood in the world. We strive to satisfy everyone and ask that you dine with out children under the age of 3 in order that others may enjoy also.
The American bistro offers starters including Artisan Corn Dogs and French Onion Dip Caviar Service; classic French onion soup and a zesty, rich gazpacho gelee; classic mains including Steak Frites, Christian's Boom Bang Burger, Elia's cripsy Duck Confit with seasonal garnish, and Elia's signature Pork Shank in Here & There sauce.
Guests will find a variety of vegetable-forward dishes like the Wild & Cultivated Mushroom Puff Pastry Tart with Ver Jus Sauce, Cast Iron Ratatouille, Potatoes Pureé an ode to Joël Robuchon.
Desserts are abound with chef Elia's signature Mexican Hot Chocolate Crème Brulée and her interpretation of the classic Pavlova.
To create the ultimate seafood experience, we traveled down the highways and byways. We pulled up a seat, put on bibs, and soaked up the seafood experience: The no-name dishes with unforgettable flavor, the fresh-caught oysters and clams piled high, the hand-lettered specials on ancient chalkboards, and the savory simmer of every combination of spices imaginable.
The pleasure of preparing and sharing seafood was simple and genuine, and it brought out the best in everyone. Often, we felt as if we’d been welcomed into somebody’s home.
That’s what King’s Fish House is all about — and we’ve tried to bring all of these ideas together into one single, spectacular place, filled with camaraderie and celebration, and the things we love best. Welcome to the House that Seafood Built!
The BLVD Grille represents an intersection of enticing cuisine and top-notch entertainment, tied together by exceptional hospitality. Built around an elevated take on classic dishes, and a diverse selection of wine and craft cocktails, you will find an easy-going approach to first-class dining.
But the experience doesn't stop there. We also take pride in our handcrafted cocktails, using the finest spirits from the Just LeDoux It portfolio. Our skilled mixologists create unique and flavorful concoctions that perfectly complement our culinary offerings. Whether you prefer a classic martini or a signature creation, our cocktail menu is sure to impress.
Our friendly staff is dedicated to providing exceptional service in our warm and welcoming establishment.
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoCindy was so cheerful, polite and accommodating. Great experience. might think about adding shredded beef to some selectionsMore infoCantina TequilaPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Fiesta Henderson•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe had a great time celebrating a birthday! We were suppose to go earlier in the month but our reservation got canceled due to a black out. When we finally got to go, a few weeks later the staff kindly apologize about the mishap and made our dinner memorable. Our server was great as well as the rest of the staff. Food was delicious! Will definitely come again!More infoEcho & Rig Steakhouse & Butcher Shop - HendersonPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Fiesta Henderson•4.6
- JLJackLvipOrange County •15 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Thanksgiving dinner experience at the Claim Jumper is no longer a "best kept" Henderson, NV. adventure. It seems they remain booked completely from opening to closing, and for good reason; good selection of menu choices, excellent, very busy and responsive servers, and good food quality and quantity ... the pricing is also realistic and well suited to menu choices! Something for take-home is almost always a given! Thanks Claim Jumper. Too many (in California, for example) have closed in recent years.More infoClaim Jumper - HendersonPrice: Moderate• American• Henderson•4.4
- BLBLUZLas Vegas •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023I have never had a bad experience here. During this visit, I ordered some very basic items, a bowl of New England clam chowder and the King's combo platter (fried shrimp, fish, and scallops). Everything was great.More infoKing's Fish House - HendersonPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Henderson•4.7
- TtimhOrange County •16 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The service was friendly and very helpful. The food was delicious.More infoHank's Fine Steaks & Martinis - Green Valley Ranch Resort, Casino & SpaPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Green Valley Ranch•4.7
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
Discover Las Vegas, Henderson
Nevada's mining history means you're likely to find sourdough biscuits, sourdough bread, and Cornish pasties in many of Henderson's quaint little restaurants; these are the same foods that miners ate when they came to the state and were hard-strapped for food. Cuisine in Henderson is also heavily influenced by the local Shoshone people, who have cooked using local game, root vegetables, and nuts and berries for generations. Just a little farther north, expect to eat "Basque style," where you'll be seated side by side with your fellow diners. Basque-style dining offers plenty of options for the adventurous eater, including pig's feet. And, while you're in town, be sure to try spaghetti sauce with lemon in it - it's a Nevada specialty.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 1, 2023 there are 20 restaurants in Henderson. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Seafood, Italian, American, Contemporary American, Fusion / Eclectic and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Henderson who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Henderson either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Rodeo Park
- Eastern Beltway Center Shopping Center
- Legacy Golf Club
- Best Western Plus Henderson
- White School Park And Sports Field
- Gordon Mccaw Park
- SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Henderson
- Pebble Marketplace Shopping Center
- Burkholder Park
- Black Mountain Pool
- Cranberry World West
- Sunset Plaza Shopping Center
- Henderson Motel Corporation
- Henderson Amphitheatre
- Windmill Plaza Shopping Center
- Ron Lee's World of Clowns
- Secret Garden in the Desert
- Tuscany Golf Club
- Lake Mead Shopping Center
- Henderson Bird Viewing Preserve