Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Explore the Library’s collection of 1,500 spirits in THE VAULT, where the rarest bottles on our list are displayed in the original safety deposit boxes from the historic First National Bank. The Library’s curated selection highlights the rich history of making liquor from fermentation through distillation, aging, and blending. Enjoy your selections neat, on the rocks, or mixed into a classic cocktail.
THE ARCHIVE is an intimate and exclusive, craft cocktail experience inspired by Charles H. Baker Jr.’s turn-of-the-century drinking travelogue, Around the World with Jigger, Beaker and Flask. Sometimes playful, sometimes serious, our exotic drinks are always crafted with the finest spirits and house-made ingredients.
Our menus highlight the best of the seasons. All our eggs, chicken, pork, and beef are 100% pasture-raised and sourced from small, sustainable local farms.
Quality and service are two of the main ingredients that make up our culture. Because of the caliber of our product, our servers exude a friendly confidence that charges the atmosphere in our restaurants with vitality. Award-winning food, educated service, and warm, classic décor make dining at Bob’s Steak & Chop House an outstanding experience.
Smiling staff and vast views. We believe you should have it all in the heart of downtown. Oklahoma City is more than our home – it’s our inspiration. Everyday life influences our commitment to good food, sourced from local producers, and even better service. And because we’re a scratch kitchen, we can accommodate any dietary restrictions. Just let your server know, and we’ll modify our ingredients as needed.
Drop-Off (333 W Sheridan Ave);
Self-Park in Devon Garage (101 N Harvey Ave).
Valet (333 W Sheridan Ave) - $15;
Drop-Off (333 W Sheridan Ave)
We encourage our diners to embrace the customary approach of sharing dishes with their guests, from luxurious small plates to contemporary large plates and stunning desserts. Each seasonal menu is created by our talented culinary team using only premium ingredients and served by our highly trained front of house team with a strong focus on a meticulous and engaging customer service.
Open daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and weekend brunch. Holiday Information: please call the restaurant directly at 405-605-0657 regarding special menu offerings and pricing. Our outdoor patio scene features a full-service bar with seasonally inspired cocktails.
- OTOpenTable DinerOklahoma City •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoAmazing experience! From the host to the bar to the food ! Our waitress was amazing !! Everything was top notch !!!More infoStock & BondPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Oklahoma City•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Antonio •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoLoved the experience!!! Excellent environment, great food options! That wagu beef burger was excellent!!! Super fun drinks. Loved that we could actually talk and hear each other. Priced well. Thank you!!!More infoJK by Chef KingPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Asian• Oklahoma City•4.5
- DDayforelpresidenteOklahoma City •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023First time dining at Fridas, for my mothers bday brunch. I will say all of the food is in incredible. Our server was super helpful and overall really kind. The restaurant really is really ran nicely. The vibe is cool too, I think they have pillows at most the booths. We will definitely be dining againMore infoFRIDA southwestPrice: Moderate• Southwest• Paseo Arts•4.9
- BRBobRvipOklahoma City •15 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Outstanding ambiance in the most beautiful building in Oklahoma. Service excellent, and food was good. We had New Year's Day brunch. Would have rated food 5 stars but my wife's blueberry pancakes came with canned blueberries on top. Somewhat of a pet peeve, but for the price any fruit should be fresh.More infoTellersPrice: Expensive• Italian• Oklahoma City•4.7
- KBKelleyBOklahoma City •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Amazing as always and so accommodating for my 87 year old mother. Could not have had a better experience or better vegan food. And the drinks!!! Highly recommend!More infoPicasso on PaseoPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Paseo Arts•4.8
Discover Oklahoma City
The largest city in the Great Plains region, Oklahoma City is known for Sooners football, a relatively low cost of living and great food. Start your morning with snickerdoodle coffee, which is one of the tastiest regional drinks that everyone must try. Vegan biscuits and gravy always hit the spot, or maybe a buttermilk fried chicken waffle is more your speed. For dinner, it’s hard to go wrong with a chicken fried steak with a side of fried okra. For lighter yet nourishing fare, fresh tonkotsu ramen always gives a warm welcome. Wash it all down with a cherry limeade or a smoothie made with blackberries grown in the state, both of which pair beautifully with a Bird Dog Buttermilk pie.
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in Oklahoma City include Vast, Rodizio Grill Brazilian Steakhouse - Oklahoma City and Texas de Brazil - Oklahoma City
Restaurants with gluten-free options in Oklahoma City are Vast, Bradford House and Rodizio Grill Brazilian Steakhouse - Oklahoma City
The most romantic restaurant in Oklahoma City is Vast
- Express Clydesdales
- Tower Hotel Oklahoma City
- Red Earth Festival
- Dunbar Park
- Oklahoma City National Memorial Museum
- Murphy Park
- Lake Texoma State Park
- Myriad Convention And Civic Center
- Mccracker Park
- Choctaw Casino Resort - Durant
- Union Stati
- Grant Square
- National Stockyard Exchange
- Americas Best Value Inn Oklahoma City South
- Stockyard Exchang
- Guy James Park
- Southern Hills Shopping Center
- Harn Park
- Trosper Park Golf Course
- Oklahoma City Museum of Art