- JBJuneBugvipOrlando / Central Florida East •13 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoZack was awesome. The food was so good. Love the potatoes served with the filet. Ahi salad was great! Definitely will be back. Our friends enjoyed as well.More infoMarlow’s Tavern - Waterford LakesPrice: Moderate• American• Waterford Lakes•4.6
- PPromotekellerDallas - Fort Worth •105 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat made from scratch Italian food that is highly recommended. If your in the area and craving Italian, this would be the place. Service was excellent and our waiter was very attentive.More infoPapa Lozzi ItaliaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Waterford Lakes•4.6
- DDiannevipNew York / Tri-State Area •34 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThe food and service were great. Given we're into holiday season, the restaurant and bar were busy. Thus, the noise level was thunderous. The waitstaff was extremely responsive and you would never know they had several demanding tables.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Waterford LakesPrice: Moderate• American• Waterford Lakes•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerOrlando / Central Florida East •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023Food was amazing. Extensive selection. Was able to accommodate our party of 14. Food prices were very reasonableMore infoChimiking RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Latin American• Waterford Lakes•4.7
- RTRobertTvipSouthwest Florida •5 reviews4.0Dined on Oct 28, 2023Meet was a little red and thought to cut. Not as good as the last time we went. Service was great and waitress was ver friendly.More infoBahama Breeze - Orlando - Waterford LakesPrice: Moderate• Caribbean• Waterford Lakes•4.7
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Avalon Park
Located outside of Orlando, Avalon Park is a quaint town that offers delicious meals at all of its diners. For breakfast, be sure to grab the country special. As a local favorite, this hearty plate is comprised of two large eggs, delicious bacon or sausage, and buttermilk biscuits slathered with house special gravy. If you're in the mood for a quick and delicious lunch, try a plate of General Tso's chicken. Served up with pork fried rice and a house-crafted egg roll, you'll understand why this dish is so popular. For something a little more eloquent, indulge in a sashimi deluxe platter. With 21 exquisite specialty sushi rolls, this meal is served alongside white rice in addition to a bowl of miso soup and the chef's salad.