Atlantik is a fishmonger and delicatessen located in the heart of Munich. The restaurant prides itself on severing guests the very best in fish, as well as oysters, clams, mussels, shrimp and lobster. Atlantik's menu is full of lobster bisque, salmon sashimi, grilled lobsters and oysters on the half shell. Also, guests won't find beer on the menu at Atlantik, instead they can choose from over 200 different types of wine and champagne. The wait staff is more than happy to guide diners to the perfect drink to pair with their meal.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Gutes Essen, guter Service und nettes Ambiente
Tolles Ambiente, Mega Service, Qualität hervorragend, es hat einfach alles gepasst um einen schönen Abend zu verbringen. :-)
Atlantik Fisch is rated 4.6 stars by 2 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.