This includes info about cleaning, sanitizing, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
Hemingway's Wine Room
The concept for Hemingway’s Wine Room was fashioned after a couple of bottles of Chablis one late wintery Melbourne afternoon. The idea - to create a beautiful neighbourhood destination to share food and wine for every occasion.
Inspired by New York and Paris in the 1920s, our neighbours can choose to dine in our moody brasserie or enjoy a moveable feast in our wine bar.
Whether you are a local or travelling from afar, we want to make your experience a memorable one every time you visit.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
Hemingway's Wine Room offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (03) 9416 5064.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.